Doesn't summer feel kinda magical are you excited for summer?

Most Helpful Girl

• What I'm most excited about is that, when summer comes, I'll be FINALLY done with high school for good. But yeah, summer's great.

What Girls Said 13

• Nope! I have a lot happening during that time!

• Summer isn't for another 5 months. Hard to think about it with all research mountains of snow everywhere.

• I'm excited for spring 😜

• I'm so ready for summer! This three feet of snow needs to go away now.

• I'm already in summer, I want it to be done already

• I'm excited for it. I would have graduated from university and my birthday would be coming up!

• YES
    I have soo many plans for summer already, can't wait. Summer is definitely my favorite season. This summer will be even better than the last one :P Hopefully

• Hmmmm sweating as soon as I walk outside.. no thanks but the snow can go away

• Summers in California are just way too hot.

• I'm excited for summer because no school

• No. Summer is excruciatingly hot and a constant reminder that I hate heat. The only magical month i can think of is winter and that's only because Christmas and New Years are in winter.

• Yea but I won't be partying and stuff like everyone else does, in mostly excited for no school

• Summer is the worst for me... it's way too hot! At lest I an look forward to glorious fall after.

What Guys Said 4

• Yesss I want it to be summer. Its so cold

• Summer is hot. I don't like being hot.

• It's not even spring yet
    Wait. is it?

• Yeah, mountain biking time