I went to Australia and I got attacked by a giant fucking kangaroo, should I go back and get revenge?

So I live in Texas and I decided to travel to Australia. I mean texas and Australia have a lot in common we both have warm climates beaches and weird ass animals so I figured why not?

So I before I leave the airport a fucking kangaroo comes out of no where and stop kicks me

I get back up and fight that bitch. Then the kangaroo yells I mean literally yells and a mother fucking koala comes out of no where rushing me.

Then a fucking platypus tells me I'm a loser.

Anyways long story short I decided to come back for a challenge and train a armadillo and a raccoon which we have a lot of in Texas and bring them back to fight the kangaroo, the koala, and the platypus

*drop kicks me

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't fuckin go back man, they'll call their spider friend, he's the size of a car, and it'll kill you just by running over you.

What Guys Said 7

• Have yoi ever considered that the platypus may be right? Find him and spend am intimate evening at home and just bring it up he really meant to call you a lower. If he really meant it then I'm sorry but he's not right for. Id fuck a walrus to make him him jealous tbh...

• This made me LOL pretty hard.

Greetings from Australia.

• Well you can either buy some kangaroo meat and have revenge served warm or you can put on some boxing gloves and step into the ring they do actually love to box.

• You should have watched this informative video about Australia to make sure you were prepared. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jramb5E7rJs

• LOL Thanks for the laugh.

• Don't say Australia. Spiders comes to mind. I have this phobia :D

• Lies.

What Girls Said 2

• LOL! girl did someone have too much to drink? :P

• Bahaha. Do some of you guys have nothing better to do than make up dumb stories? lol

I am absolutely sure this is a dude with a female profile. :D

• I'm a girl einstein

• I have no reason to lie about my gender. It's pretty obvious I was trolling. No shit sherlock

• Seems like you are trying to spread negativity to a light hearted post. Looks like you are just trying to pick a fight with me. You are the one who needs to get a life :)