You ever feel to busy and you have too much pressure?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Busy is what I do. If there's no pressure, I just don't do anything. I like absolute chaos and holy-shit-last-minute-crisis-management. I actually RELAX in high-pressure environments.

The only time it all goes south is when I try to sit there and do nothing. That's when I get overwhelmed by sadness, and start recollecting all the bad shit I saw growing up. Nope. Bad place.

I'm like a 5-year-old. Wake up go go go go go go do do do do do do do zzzzzzzzz.

• i do but i like that.

• Yes I'm feeling it right now 😫

• Everyday everyday.

• Yeah, it sucks when I just can't take a break from school and sleep the whole day

• All the time.

• More often than not, yes.

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes yeah and I don't like it most of the time, I only like it when it's about something I enjoy or really need to get done. Most of the time I hate being really busy I like to enjoy my day have a plan and follow it.

Life isn't about being so busy you don't have time for anyone or anything else or being under constant pressure. It's about being able to go down a road at a nice and relaxing but effective pace and being able to smell the roses and enjoy everything on that path.

• Sure man. Who doesn't? Some times I just like to lie down and take a breather.
    45.media.tumblr.com/.../...crq0Po1rtlon2o1_400.gif

• I have no social life or friends, so not really