Is gambling always bad?

I gamble but I'm in small profit and don't bet until the well is empty.

If you know when enough is enough, is it a bad thing still or just an expensive hobby?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I consider it to be an unwise thing to do. You know the moment you start that you're going to leave the casino with a lighter wallet. What is the point in spending money on... talking to strangers basically?

I don't see a benefit in doing it, so yes, I consider it a bad thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• gambling seems like everything else.

do it smartly, use self control, and you have fun and profit. go overboard and suffer.

how is it different from anything else in life? say you love books. read some, and you can learn and better your mind. spend too much time reading and your real life will suffer from neglect.

food at the grocery store--eat right, and you will feel better in every area. binge on alcohol or pastries and you'll suffer.

What Girls Said 2

• On occasion it's okay.
    But if done frequently, it's terrible.
    Some people lose way more than they win.
    Others develop a gambling problem.
    I knew someone that went to gambling anonymous once a week, to help with his addiction.

• Pretty much yeah. The house will always catch up with you.

What Guys Said 3

• No it's not bad if you gamble with in your means. And know your limir when to stop.

• Its a waste of time in my opinion. There are smarter ways to invest your money and many other ways of having fun. You can play cards for free with your friends. And free apps to do slots.

• It could be bad if a person does not know what is he/she doing... If you are good at casino games, you are lucky - why not? I like to gamble a lot on different great websites like http://freeslots77.com/ and it brings me some decent amount of money monthly. There is nothing bad at all in such gambling, I guess...