Why some married people are on gag?

Do they even need to get some ideas from gag?

Im not saying they shouldn't be
I'm wondering WHY while they have a someone special and don't need to find the way to attract anyone

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it is just a way to socialize and kill time. Also a lot of people just like to give advice hoping others will learn from their mistakes. There are also some topics about relationships that would be useful in a marriage.

What Guys Said 20

• Married couples also have stress and questions about their relationships. Even if they aren't the same questions as stuff about crushes, they are still there and important. Life doesn't become flawless once married.

There also plenty of married people here who give advice instead. Marriage doesn't detract from someone being able to give advice necessarily.

• Who'd give you answers?
    Unmarried people?

• Ever heard of something called passing time? Or People with experience helping those who don't have one?

• Me and @GraySailorsBride are both here to answer questions not ask them.

I have over 950 MHO.
    I have yet to ask a single question.

• What makes a married couple any different than a non-married one? Is that individual woman or man yet not still and individual after marriage that might have the same issues or concerns as they did before marriage?

You remind me of a take I read on here... some guy was asking why some women think marriage is the end game, yet don't consider it never ends.

• Once this become a full dating site then I am gone. But for the most its about answer and asking questions. Based on some of the questions asked here this is the last place I'd be searching for love.

• LMAO you think we are on gag to get real information?
    Just LOL

we are here to laugh primarily lol
    with long list of secondary reasons

• A lot of the questions on here are about marriage, who better to give an opinion than person who are married and have experience with the situation?

... and no matter how old you are or how much experience you have, there is no one that has been through it all!

That is why they are most likely on here... to provide advice where they can and obtain advice where they can.

• Why shouldn't they be on gag?

• I dunno. I think once I get a girlfriend I won't come back here unless I'm truly bored.

• I am married and I am on here. I laugh and tell my wife who is right next to me some of the questions and answers (I lterally just did that with the question before this one). I came o. The site for a specific reason a coupke years ago and I came back with hopes to reconnect with a woman that I spoke to in the UK. She is intermitent in this site but I just want to reconnect and say hello as something big has occurred.

• Even them I guess

• I don't use it to attract anyone. I use it for knowledge, advice and entertainment.

• What makes you think married people are here "to attract people"?

• BECAUSE PEOPLE FEEL GOOD BY HELPING OTHERS through THEIR PROBLEMS.

• Who better to get info about having a good, long term relationship, than a married person.

• Mostly to help the rest of us.

• Being married doesn't mean you stop worrying about being attractive.

If anything the stakes are even higher. There's only one person you can be intimate with, so if you're not keeping them attracted, your life goes to shit.

• I agree. Older people (who were more abundant in numbers when Gag started) should be banned along with married people. All that experience should be swept away. Also surely married people never need advice. Once someone says I do there is no more fighting and everything is lovey dovey like a Disney movie.

• Why not? It's fun for all ages. Plus they could give some good advice on married life for those who aren't married

What Girls Said 14

• They can be here to give advice. They can be here for the sense of community. They can still be mystified by things that their partners do.

• Because they want to be here and feel like they have insight to offer. It's not like relationships become perfect once you're married.

• People from any aspect of life can use GAG.
    The last time I checked, marriage is a relationship.
    Any relationship can need advice or improvement.
    Also, GAG isn't a dating site.
    It's a site to pass time by chatting with others, posting myTakes, and helping people (if you already have all of the advice you need).
    Anybody can use GAG.
    It is not only exclusive to single people.

• There are tons of different categories on GAG. So maybe they are wanting help in other areas of their life, or maybe they want to give back to people who may be struggling in the love department.

Also, married people can struggle in their relationships too. Perhaps some of them are on here asking for advice on their relationship problems?

• Gag attracts a lot of different people (regardless of martial status).. everyone has problems they can't deal with and Gag kind of helps you with that. Even married people may need help. But among other users on Gag, they just want to help people in general

• I don't see why not. GaG is for all ages. Well, to me, it should be more of an adults website or at least late teens and up. Still, it's a website not only for advice, but just for gaining one's opinions on different topics. It's not just about relationship advice.

• How about us married people offering advice to others.. I presume you're not married yourself.

• I'm married and I most certainly am not on here to attract anyone. I think giving advice can be fun, and I just use it mostly as a way to pass the time when I'm bored/can't sleep.

• It is not dating site.
    Can you tell us reasons why they should not be here?

• They have questions too, and try to give helpful advice just like all of us.
    This is not a dating website, so it's not like it's unexpected for them to be here.

• GAG isn't only for young teenagers and 20 somethings...

• Its a social website. Married peeps aren't allowed to socialize?

• What made you think that?

• I was talking to a married guy one time. He said the only reason he gets on is when his wife is away. And he gets bored when she's not at home.