What's the most embarrassing thing you've done whilst you were drunk?

This is going to be interesting😂

1319

Most Helpful Guy

• Went to party where they had a mallard duck phone downstairs, it quacked all night from people calling to ask if they could come to the party.

This girl and I decided after a few drinks to go for a walk because it was so nice out. We left the house and went for a walk through the subdivision and arrived at the park around 2 AM.

We sat on the park bench and snuggled... we passed out against each other and in the morning the ducks in the pond at the park started quacking. I partially woke up on the park bench with the girl and yelled can someone get the f-ing phone! Only to fully wake up and realize an older couple was walking by on the trail. Needless to say it was a little embarrassing. Both the girl and I laughed our assess off though!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 18

• I sent one of my friends a voice note message and it was the most embarrassing thing of me ever to exist on a digital device.

Gay asf.

• Never been drunk believe it or not

• I once gave a woman like 3 or 4 giant hickeys on her neck. We were drunk and we were making out and I remember thinking... I'm going to give her a hickey. She wasn't amused the next day. And I ended up with the nickname Hoover.

• It's funny I've done that too only we weren't making out and he wasn't drunk😶😂. Do you still talk to her?

• Oh no... I think she said like 3 words to me after that.

• Aww bless you😭

• I gave a drunk speech at an Christmas party. lmao

• Way to much to tell lol

• Go on😝😝

• Well I once climbed up a tree to evade the cops for underage drinking. One time fell by missing a step out of a bar.

• I puked on the hood of my buddy's car, then claimed a toxic green elephant did it.

Don't mix tequila and cheap molly.

• The best thing about doing embarrassing things when you are drunk?

You are so black-out drunk that you can't remember.

• That's true! Until all the witnesses keep reminding you for weeks and weeks😔😭

• Plausible deniability, my friend. Plausible deniability..

• Omg this is so me! Till this day I still deny it !😭

• The most embarrassing thing I did was yelling in a coffee shop, laughing like a maniac and making jokes on my friend because he doesn't have a full head of hair and I kept saying stuff like (You've been stuck at %73 loading for how long?) and eventually, I started accusing President Obama of being a racist.

The most embarrassing thing that happened, I tried sleeping with a girl when I had a good amount of alcohol in me. My penis would never get erect no matter how hard I tried. I had a look of shame on my face and she was just laughing at me, making me feel even worse. I don't recall all the details (this was a while ago) but, I do remember her telling me "Too much drinking, nothing is working!" in some broken accent. The funny part is, I tried finding her the next day to "reclaim my dignity/honor/manhood" whatever the hell you call it... LOL.

• Well waking up in different people's apartments most likely naked.

Dancing drunk is a bad idea too.

Also having no filter on my mouth

• barfed on my own shoes =(

• Eww😭😭

• hm yea i dunno. the only female friend I have is my neighbor. 😂

• You never know😂☺️

• I've never been drunk, so I'll bring up that one time where I - a socially awkward loner in Secondary School - found myself in a conversation with one of the nice but popular blokes, and in a nervous panic I began to describe my digestive problems to him in graphic detail.
    He started drinking as soon as he legally could, probably to try and forget.

• Told my friend I wanted to fuck his sister. Good thing we were cool though, he didn't really care.

• Asked my best friend to kill me.

• Oh gosh😳

• Meh, I was going through some stuff at the time.

His response---nervously and rather surprised, mind you---was: "If you were a zombie..."

• I don't remember lol

• I don't remember.

• I don't even know Cuz your under 18 so I don't think I can say. Unless you wanna know

• I'm 17, 18 in 6 months but yes I would 😭

• Umm well if you messege me I can say. Cuz it is "very embarrassing"

• I've cleaned a toilet in a stranger's house. We are good friends now!!

• i had gay sex

What Girls Said 13

• I've never been drunk, really.

One time I was out to dinner with my boyfriend and his parents and we ordered drinks with our meal except the drinks came like 20 minutes before the meal and I hadn't eaten much that day and I was nervous so to fill the gaps in conversation I'd sip my drink... and it went right on an empty stomach.

I'm small and a light weight and so it went to my head and I like just leaned against my boyfriend and announced to the table that we needed food because I was starving.

So... not very exciting. I'm normally very reserved. Alcohol me is how normal people behave in society - being politely social and open and whatnot. Sober me is very reserved and closed off. So I was embarrassed, but in reality it was something a sober person would do anyway... so... sorry. No stories.

• I started crying and sobbing about Hey Arnold. I kept crying about how Nickelodeon never made the Jungle Movie and how I would never be able to see Helga and Arnold truly be together. I could not stop crying. Like, it was really bad. I kept talking about how I loved them so much and how it just wasn't fair that the movie wasn't made and I was mad. It was hilarious, but gosh, I don't want to relive that day...

• LOOOL😭😭😭😭

• when i was 21 i got so drunk that i ended up making love to my ex on the top deck of an open top bus in london i was so embaressed next day cause some people saw us who were stopping in the same hotel a few doors away

• I made out with a guy my friend liked in front of my friend! I didn't even know I was making out with him lol It was not a good situation haha

• Oh no 😳Are u still friends?

• I got naked and ran around my neighborhood and the security guy that patrols my neighborhood put his spotlight on me as I walked back home.

• I've never been drunk before ;_;

• Haha.

I laughed, I cried and I masturbated.

Oh gosh.

• Infront of people?😳😭

• I hope this is in front of people.

So I don't have to feel so bad about myself after all.

😂😂😂

• I made out with my boyfriends sister. Not my finest moment.

• Nothing particularly embarrassing, done plenty of naughty things though lol

• I cut my thumb and apparently was bawling for 3 hours...

• Kissed my brothers friend. He's a few years older than me 😕

• bet your brother's friend hangs out w/ your brother just to see you around the house

haha i used to that.

• i slept with my ex and then called ny sister and told her the next morning i wanted to die

• My dancing probably haha. I've fallen down stairs and wasn't let into a bar because I was already too drunk. Bouncer asked "how much have you had" and all I said back was "tequila". During my birthday I'm told I was petting a lady's dog who I had stopped while she was walking it and nearly started crying over how much I love dogs. Apparently it freaked the lady out but the dog was loving it. The worst thing I remember is basically having a temper tantrum in a McDonalds. I thought they had taken my money and weren't going to give me any food so I got really upset and then tried to get my friends and the other people in line to believe the same thing. They weren't convinced. I've been drunk food shopping and skinny dipping as well. I also had a complete wipe out while running across a snowy street and fell in the middle of it on my butt after getting a lot of air.

college, man.

• Wow that's a lot😭😭

• No regrets, all these times were with friends and apart of great nights, mostly memorable haha. And I'm not really embarrassed by them. They're more just funny to me now.