so my mother doesn't want to take my dog to the vet. he got attacked. he can't put pressure on his leg and he's whimpering. yet she says he's "fine". shouldn't we take him to the vet? or give him a few days?
Most Helpful Guy
I vote take it to the vet if you can. Better to treat something early on than wait until it gets worse then deal with it.0
Most Helpful Girl
1. Vet offices are closed on Sundays
2. If he isn't better tomorrow, take him.
3. Because taking him to an animal hospital will cost you an arm and a leg
4. Coming from someone who paid $200 because her guinea pigs got into a fight after vet hours and one was bleeding0