Should I take him to the vet?

so my mother doesn't want to take my dog to the vet. he got attacked. he can't put pressure on his leg and he's whimpering. yet she says he's "fine". shouldn't we take him to the vet? or give him a few days?

I want to take him to the vet, my mom doesn't !
I did end up taking him to the vet and he had a broken leg! healing good🙏🏻

Most Helpful Guy

• I vote take it to the vet if you can. Better to treat something early on than wait until it gets worse then deal with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Vet offices are closed on Sundays
    2. If he isn't better tomorrow, take him.
    3. Because taking him to an animal hospital will cost you an arm and a leg
    4. Coming from someone who paid $200 because her guinea pigs got into a fight after vet hours and one was bleeding

What Guys Said 2

• can you afford it on your own?

• Of course you should take the dog to the vet. How awful to think about not taking him.

What Girls Said 5

• I think you should, if he can't walk on it within an hour then he's injured and needs to see the vet because something could be wrong

• If it was you that was injured and couldn't walk, and in pain i'm sure you would want to go to the doctor. Take him to the vet

• Definitely take him to the vets to get him checked over. Wouldn't even give it a second thought...

• Take him to the vet! If she won't let you, at least call them and ask what to do.

• I think you should take him