If you're a private person but your partner was the type who liked to flaunt your relationship on social media, would that eventually bother you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I personally find it very low-class and distasteful to flaunt a relationship on social media. Other than the occasional picture or the fact you have "in a relationship" posted on your profile, anything more than that is just gratuitous. It's your personal life keep it personal ffs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Somewhat. I wouldn't mind some things here or there, but to blast our relationship everywhere would be inconsiderate of my feelings. I'm not a super private person, but if I were in a relationship, I wouldn't want my partner/bf to be always posting about us on FB or Twitter or InstaG. It just causes problems.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, that would really annoy me. Luckily, my girlfriend is even more private about these things than I am (and I'm already very private I think). When we started our relationship, she told me that I'm not allowed to post any photos of her on Facebook or photos where she is also in the photo. In the beginning I thought that was a little too much but over time I got to appreciate her sense of privacy. I'm really glad she's not the type who goes on social media all the time. Meanwhile, I've also stopped using Facebook and so we're both not active anymore on any social media website.

• No. My wife is like that. It doesn't bother me as I am so private I don't have an social media account to read it to get bothered.

• I believe it would, if I were private it means that I wouldn't like to be exposed, so I wouldn't like her commenting everything on social media. It's just an incompatible thing.

• No, as long as I'm not expected to do the same.

• No. You do you, bae.

What Girls Said 1

• It wouldn't bug me as long as he wasn't getting really personal with our information.