Halo 5 or Fall Out 4?

I only have enough for one or the other. Which one do you think was better?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what you want. Do you want an open world that allows your actions to drastically change the world around you to the point where you can actually wipe out whole civilization for what you see as the greater good in a world of gray areas played over hundreds of hours?

Or do you want a generic ass shooter dominated by preteen boys online who have undoubtedly fucked your mother.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely Fallout 4.

What Guys Said 11

• Two different games with different play styles. Halo is, and will always be just another mindless run-and-gun shooter. Put your mind away, and button mash your way around the map. Those games are more for multiplayer with 15 year old boys that play nothing else.

For me, Fallout is the clear winner. Open world, multi direction play style where the decisions you make continuously alter the outcome. Way more exciting.

• Assuming you are a console player.

Fallout 4 is a great game but it's not that fantastic if you are playing it vanilla mode. The PC version with mods is vastly superior to the console version. Stick with Halo 5 if you are not a PC gamer because you will at least have the complete experience in the walled garden.

• I haven't played Halo 5, but let me tell you that I've put hundreds of hours into Fallout 4 with multiple characters. And lately, I haven't been the most easily entertainable person.
    I can only recommend the PC version, because mods, duh. I don't know if Bethesda and Microsoft have implemented mods for the Xbox One version yet, but they said they would at E3 2015.

• Madden 2015

• Fallout 4 ofcourse.

• Fallout 4, its a great game.
    Definitely Fallout 4, its a must! You have to!

Even though I prefer halo 5.

• Personally, I'd prefer Halo 5. But according to Metacritic, IGN and many other sites they're pretty much equal in ratings. With Fallout slightly edging Halo by 0.5

• If you want a multiplayer game I'd get halo. If you want a single player game get fallout 4. Fallout 4 will probably be more fun if you are just playing by yourself.

• Fallout 4 is a great game. I got bored with Halo years ago.

• Fallout 4 because it's a longer game

• Fall out 4

What Girls Said 1

• I would do fallout 4.