How to not overthink too much? Or just think about a certain someone as less as possible?

I can't stop thinking about this guy that I kind of 'dated' recently... We had a thing and it was nice. I blew him off because I didn't want to get attached... And I already liked him too much... I got jealous if he liked some other girl's pictures etc. And we weren't even together? He told me we were 'cool' but he doesn't like any of my pics anymore, never texts me on fb... If we were 'cool' he would do that. When he sees me at a club he isn't able to look away. I know he misses me too, but he's just a jerk. He talked to some friends in a group chat how he finds my two best friends sexy? Who does that? I feel really bad and just think about it too much. I try not to... I hang out with friends, watch movies, read books, go out on dates... but still I can't stop. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Have you tried apologizing? Sounds like he got your message when you "blew him off" pretty clearly. If things had been going well, he was probably both hurt and surprised, and has done his best to move on - as you clearly told him you wanted him to do.

If you've changed your mind, you'll probably have to both apologize for your hurting his feelings as well as explain why he should believe you are sincere this time.

• The thing is that I don't even know anymore. I mean how can he be so disrespectful and be like all over my friends? How he finds them 'hot' and I don't know what else. He knew that Tia (best friend) would tell me. Who does that? And when I told him I don't want to see him anymore I said I was sorry and all and he was like 'I appreciate you telling me this, that's really nice. We're 'cool'.' Some of his friends text me on fb all the time and I feel bad because I don't want to hurt him and now this? Like wtf

What Girls Said 0