Have you ever used a Quija board? What happened?

Just curious to hear anyones strange experiences with a Quija board.

• Yes, I have used one and nothing happened
  • Yes, I have used one and it went wrong (explain)
  • Yes, I have used one and it went well (explain)
  • No, I have never used one and never will
  • No, I have never used one but would like too

Most Helpful Guy

• Quija Boards are simple used to scare people. The way that it functions is then 2 or more people put there hands on the plachette ( the triangle thing), each of them apply a minimal amount of force. None of them recognize the source, but they all notice it not wanting to stay in place.

• So are you saying you believe that it is only them moving it?

• You just sound arrogant 🙄

• Well I'll apologize for that. I have never used a Quija board, and I have never seen one in a store. I was curious a while back do I came up with a theory, then went looking for an official answer only to find it was the same.

What Girls Said 4

• No way... land I never would, I don't deal well with that dead/demonic/insidious type shit...

• I don't believe in that shit but no way am I taking any chances.

• Nope. I don't mess with that sh*t.

• Do you mean the Ouija board?

What Guys Said 4

• Some years ago, a student of mine used one and asked me if they were real. I encouraged him to test it. I told him to asked the Ouija board the following questions:

What are the seven millionth four hundred sixty eight thousand two hundred and thirteenth, fourteenth, and fifteenth digits of pi in base twelve arithmetic. The odds of it correctly guessing all of those are one in 1,728.

The student came back somewhat upset, claiming that the Ouija board said nothing. He got the idea that it's bunk.

• You completely lost me, lol. Ouija boards are not meant for math homework 😝

• 0|0
  • Never used a real one...

• Nope I won't because it is absolute bullshit. I've said it before, I'll say it again: it is the ideomotor effect, nothing more.