Have you ever wondered what life for others would be like if you have never existed?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Many times!! I have even thought what would happen if I died. Who would cry, who would die , who would be devistated. Mostly when I'm travelling. I'm not afraid or anythnig, just some macabre thoughts to have in my mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that it would have had minor impacts on the world, if any at all, although my best friend might have ended up worse, my sister wouldn't have had anyone to talk to whenever she had a problem and perhaps the people I was nice to on the streets would have had one worse day.

And when I was small and fighting bullies in school, at a moment I made them gang up on people as they knew it was risky to bully alone. So I ended up aggravating things...

oh and some guy would have never had a 6 year old fall slide with the bicycle under his car when he was parking. He would have been happier for sure.

What Girls Said 2

• I know not much would change. I think the only people it would really affect is my boyfriend, family, and my best friend.

• I don't make a huge impact on the world

What Guys Said 6

• It is a fascinating thing to wonder about. But the reality is no matter how much thought we put in to it we can never know. All our lives we have only ever known what life would be like if we did exist. It might be possible to see how the world would be with out us from this moment forward, but that is only ever a sad thought. No matter what kind of person you are, there are always people that care about you sometimes they are just hard to see.

• I haven't. But now that I think about it, it would have been better. My mom wouldn't have to bear the burden of me, and my dad would be happier without me.

• I'm sorry to hear that~ But I'm sure you will get the chance to make everyone around you proud, as you are still young :)

• Be sure to take care of yourself and be kind to everyone, even to your parents, learn from their mistakes and keep that knowledge for the future so you don't do them too.

Show the world you can be better.
      And don't try to block everyone out of your life.
      I'm sure you will be alright one day and think about how much you've learned from your difficult childhood.

• @Nicu11 I don't block anyone, just the assholes. But so far everyone has been an asshole.

• no, i can't imagine it matters to most people other than my family

• and there's a wonder movie about it called " a wonderful life"

• It'd be interesting thats for sure!

• Life wouldn't exist from my perspective. I know it's like a selfish way of looking at things, that I'm the most important person and life wouldn't exist without me. But from anyone's perspective it's true, they'll never be someone else, so for me if I didn't exist it would be the same as if nobody existed. And if I die it's the same as everyone dying