What would you do if you were on the highway and a sudden desire to defecate occurred?

It doesn't matter whether u drive or not... say u do...

If it happened wot will u do?

And even worse say there were NO cafes or bars nearby so u can stop and take a dump... now wot?

Most Helpful Girl

• Happened to me a couple years ago. I floored it the whole 30 minute drive home, and made it in time.

• U were lucky then... take some immodium pill next time before in order to avoid any consequences... I don't drive but I always take an immodium pill if I'm out for more than 2-3 hrs and there r no restrooms available...

Most Helpful Guy

• What a disgusting question

What Girls Said 4

• You stop at one of the rest stops located a mandatory every 10 miles, of course lol

• I'm a truck driver, and i assure you: there is often *not* a rest stop every *hundred* miles, and a lot of those don't have restrooms...

• 10 miles is only about 10 minutes on the highway.

• @snowangle I doubt someone's driving skills'd be as good as usual during a moment of a desperate need to defecate asap... actually it'd not be so safe to drive if it happens...

• Stop on the highway and hide in a bush.

• Look for the nearest bathroom or wait until I'm home if I'm close.

• Um is there woods or ally ways around. I keep napkins in the car. No shame in my game.

What Guys Said 0