Do boobs grow and shrink with weight?

Skinny girls seem to be the most common to have flat breasts. Fat girls seem to quite commonly have big breasts. Do you feel this is true, or a coincidence?
If breasts do grow when a woman gets fat, would reducing weight make them small again?

Pardon me for forgetting they're mostly fat.
Here's another question.
Can a fat woman prevent loosing weight in her boobs by excersizing in certain ways, concentrating on areas around them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, that's usually the case. Boobs are mostly just fat after all.

Most Helpful Guy

• But there are some cases where the girl is fat before and has big boobs but when she reduced her weight and becomes skinny her boobs is still big

• So if a girl wants bigger boobs, maybe she should pig out like crazy and then work out like crazy?

• I don't know, maybe, having big boobs are genetics obviously that is just some rare cases I noticed

• Thanks for the MH

What Girls Said 6

• Well, that's a way to look at it. Breast size isn't always weight related. It is also genetic. My mom and sister got the pillows and I got the other. More times than not, overweight women just have saggy boobs. When she loses the weight, they just perk up.

• Well... you see... the thing is... boobs are lumps of fat that hang off your chest. So like, if you are skinny, you have less fat. So obviously the lumps of fat hanging off your chest are going to be smaller.

• Yes sometimes, obviously theyre not going to be really flat, unless you had very little fat on your chest to begin with. The reason why they do tend to get smaller as you get fitter has a lot to do with working out your chest.

• not really.. I have waist of 25 but boobs are 32 C..

• Yes they do. But skinny girls can still have big and fat girls can still have small, I've seen both.

• Yes of course they do. It is mostly fat.

What Guys Said 2

• some do and some don´t. it´s in the individual girls genetics.

• nope, girls can be skinny and have big boobs.. just depend on how big the implants are