Do you think any of these girls would wear this?

1. ⬇2. ⬇

They are crotchless panties

Most Helpful Guy

• Second one looks like Niki Skyler... so she would being a cam girl;-P

• it's not

• A little on the skinny side from what I can see,(most of my girls are curvy) but is still beautiful... my ex is a curve Dominican/puerto rican looks exact like the girl in drake started from the bottom 2:18 into the video left side. The black girl in that video looks exactly like a friends with benefits of mine but with straight blonde hair;-)

• oh ok

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably. There's a 50 percent chance that they may/not. Who knows? I can't tell by looking at them if they would like that underwear or not.

What Guys Said 8

• I have it on good authority that both of those girls would wear them. They can change a tampon without having to pull their panties down.

• 1st one. The 2nd one is more like a thong with string type. Probably add in the exposed nipples bra or something. 2nd girl, strings and topless. 1st girl crotchless lingerie and open nipple's bra.

Hey, I am a guy! I can dream!

• Most likely. You can't judge by appearances alone, plus the type of panties you wear don't make you dirty or slutty. Even the most religious married woman can wear them for her husband and there is no guilt involved.

• i don´t really see why either of them wouldn´t.

• how should anyone know that?

• I don't know a guess maybe

• If those are crotch-less panties then it's hard to tell without knowing the person...

• they are crotchless

• Probably not, but it would be fun if they did sometimes... Though, anything slightly taboo can be exhilarating. Most of the girls I've been with didn't wear anything 'exciting', not even teddies... Which was fine with me I'd rather sleep naked anyways.

• oh ok

• Why are people always posting pics of that second girl? Same picture too.

I'M SICK OF SEEING HER FACE

• Nope.

• how come?

• Well, it may, but i just can't visualize it.

• how come (also they are crotchless)

What Girls Said 2

• They ARE wearing those items. I don't understand the question. I love the undies and the hat and would wear them. In fact I have undies and hats very similar.

• underwear like them, crotchless

• Oh do you mean would number 1 or 2 wear those undies? Why not? I do. Lol. I mean not got every day use but on hot date nite or getaways or Valentine's Day I do. Do you think theyre bad?

• not really I was just wondering

• I see those as more of the first girl type. The second girl seems like she'd wear more black and dark colored underwear.

• you know that they are crotchless