Super Bowl 50 Panthers vs Broncos, what are your thoughts?

I Will be rooting for my Panthers! How about y'all

Most Helpful Girl

• Go Panthers, represent the Carolinas.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like to see Cam win his first Super Bowl, I always root for NFC teams anyway.

What Girls Said 4

• I've never seen a single Super Bowl in my life (not even the commercials). This year may be the year!

• I see the Panthers winning really, but it'd be nice for Manning (and his team) to win and retire on such a high note.

• Broncos will win it. Mark my words.

• Glad it isn't cardinals or Seahawks... hate em both for their fan base 😜

• Why their fan base

• All life stops when the Seahawks play and no other team does anything of value ever.

• Carson Palmer did drop a lot of balls tonight lol

What Guys Said 7

• i want manning to win because i'm a vol for life, but that offense ain't no joke and neither is that defense. but jesus, it will be interesting to see that defense of the broncos. hopefully the team will help them out, unlike the super bowl a few years ago.

• I like the Panthers but I really hope Peyton win so he can get one more ring and retire. This would be a good way for him to retire to end his career.

• I'm a Vikings fan, but will be cheering on the Panthers. That Carolina D is going to be an issue for Peyton. He can't turn the ball over if he wants to win.

• I wanted patriots to win lol. Since my 49ers had no chance this year. I'll cheer for the Broncos tho!!

• well not really an American so i cannot talk too much about the football so guess im just gonna say YAY FOOTBALL !

• Da Bears!!! Oh wait... :(

xD I'll be rooting for the Broncos, I know nothing about the Panthers, and I like Manning. I still need to get more into football :P

• Going for Cam, such a great guy and I'm a brady fan so never have wanted success for Manning