Should I tell my boyfriend please read details I feel so bad?

So firs of all I'm a very sexual person and I've been dating my boyfriend for about a month and he isn't very sexual so he hasn't turned. Me on a lot and so tonight I WS messaging my best guy friend and he told me he was getting hard and was turning me oy so I told him I like how it feels. I feel so bad did I do something wrong? should I tell my bf?

I feel so bad that I hurt myself and I haven't done that for two months

Most Helpful Guy

• If he can't please you sexually you might consider breaking up. Have you tried teaching him how to please you?

• No.. Where only 15 ad I'm his first girlfriend so

• He doesn't know anything. You're going to have to show and tell

Most Helpful Girl

• Well don't self harm over any mistake!!! Please get help for hurting yourself. You didn't cheat on your boyfriend you were just flirting. Tell him if you think it is right but if you aren't comfortable flirting while you have a boyfriend... don't do it anymore.
    As far as your boyfriend not pleasing you, you should tell him what you like.

• Ok thanks im just kinda freaking out I really love him and I usually fuck up my life so

• Don't be so hard on yourself, you're 15 it's normal want different experiences. If you feel like hurting yourself get help or message someone on here that has been helpful and supportive. Good luck 😉

What Guys Said 1

• 1) Don't self-harm, nothing is worth self-harming. People have done way worse than what you did.
    2) Yes, what you did was wrong. Never do anything even remotely sexual with someone else while you're dating.
    3) Yes, you should tell your boyfriend and I would expect a bad outcome from this. But, if you do express your guilt enough and show him the damage you've done to yourself, he might forgive you.
    4) Learn from this experience and never ever do it again.

What Girls Said 3

• You need to take a huge step back from this disaster and go see a therapist to get yourself straightened out.

• Yes you did something wrong.

And yeah tell your boyfriend.

• Should you tell your boyfriend you were pretty much emotionally cheating on him? Yes.