Had a dream about a girl, woke up feeling melancholic?

So I had a dream in which I bump into this girl at a swimming pool (of all places). I didn't get her name or remember too much about her face/body, but after we left eachother I waited for her outside the building but she never comes out...

I woke up and felt terrible.

What do you think this symbolises?

What Girls Said 1

• waiting: To dream that you are waiting is indicative of issues of power/control and feelings of dependence/independence, especially in a relationship. Consider how you feel in the dream while you were waiting. If you are patient, then you know things will happen at their own pace. If you are impatient, then it means that you are being too demanding or that your expectations are too high.

Alternatively, the dream may denote your expectations and anxieties about some unknown situation or decision. You are experiencing a sense of anticipation or uneasiness.

What Guys Said 0