Is this going to sell in Europe?

After reading about cultural enrichment that rapefugees bring to European women that are oppressed by white "cis" male patriarchy, I had a business idea.
Your probably have heard of a "chastity belt". It got me thinking: what about selling it to girls in Europe that don't want to get culturally enriched by moslems and co?

Is this going to sell in Europe?
is this going to sell well?

Okay, how about something like this?
ia.media-imdb.com/.../...MTE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• This should only be sold to those who opposed the invasion from the start. The brain dead stupid women who support it and vote for parties who do this should reap the fruits of this cultural enrichment and get raped. Like the feminists say ''It's not rape when a muslim does it.''
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• And after a hard days work you can always use an angle grinder to undress.
    www.firegypsy.com/.../...chusetts-Fire-Gypsy-1.jpg
    There are millions of European rapists out there already, but no one bothered to do anything about that. Now all of a sudden muslim people come along and everyone is trying to fix the raping problem. The hypocrisy of it all is mind-boggling.

• Umm unless you give her a bullet proof helmet, a skin tight metallic circular neck guard what is stopping ___ from putting a gun to her head or a knife to her throat and forcing her to take it off? Hell he'd probably just knock her out, find the key and then do whatever he had planned for her.

• Given that most of them have forfeited their right to bear arms, probably. That is not the case with me as an American. They can call us uncivilized and barbaric as much as they like, but at least none of my future daughters will ever be getting raped by immigrants with how much I'll take them to the shooting range and help them get CCW.

• I've also thought about selling artificial balls to European men, but apparently they have forfeited their right to have them :|

In any case, do you think this device would sell well?

• Does not solve the issue of forced blowjobs, but I do agree, that this removes the bigger problem. If you manage to get a patent for this design, all yours, but that's a slam chance :P

• Who knows

• So I guess I should give it a shot and try to sell it?

• What if she needs to pee...

• It has a hole enough for a pee, but not wide enough for a penis. Above mentioned hole may be sharpened ;)

So, it is going to sell well?

• What about #2?

• Well, if someone will want to forcefully culturally enrich some girl, he's risking to get his penis cut off. Even trying to forcefully open it with one's fingers risks to lose those fingers during process of cultural enrichment.

German search on google "gun license" has already skyrocketed, so I'm thinking about other possible business offers.

• Sell it to Tim tebow lol