Will Allah ever for give me for not praying?

I never really had a clear concept of islam, but now that i do i feel very scared of his anger and punishment towards me, and i also read that the one who never prays his punishment in This world is that his duas i never heard and his good deeds are not counted:(... i feel Completley doomed, and fear that i Will burn in hell, and it gives me great anxiety and fear...

And i appraciate other people of different religion answering respectfully but i like to year from muslims so i Can get a clear answer, thank you all...
AND TO THE NON MUSLIMS AND ANTHIEST OUT THERE PLEASE DONT INSULT AS YOUR NOT GAINING ANYTHING FROM IT.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. Just start to try your hardest now. Allah knows we are only human and will make many mistakes and commit sins, what is most important is that we learn and progress and become better people and are truly good in our hearts and do things with the best intentions.
    Somebody who has no clear concept and doesn't pray is not the same as somebody who just doesn't care and has no feeling in their heart for it even though they truly know. Remember, a prostitute and a murderer have gone to heaven before because of what was in their heart and because of how they truly wanted to be different and become better.
    Allah doesn't only see your actions, he sees inside you.

What Guys Said 18

• Alsalamu Alaikum :))

I will give you the exact same answer I gave once to another asker.

۞ قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ

Allah says: "Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." [Qur'an 39:53]

My dear sister, not praying is indeed a big sin, but Allah almighty forgives all sins and inshallah he will forgive you. As you can see in the verse I quoted, Allah is telling us to never give up on his mercy. Everyone makes sins regardless of how big or small they are, but as long as we admit our sins and make Tawba (repentance), Allah will always forgive the believers.

Don't you ever give up on Allah's mercy. He is indeed the most merciful.

Do you know what is the biggest sin one can do? Bigger than not praying? Bigger than anything you can think of? It's shirk ( polytheism) And do you know who used to be a Mushrik (polytheistic)? Umar ibn Al-khattab RA. And we all know that he is one of the ten who are promised the paradise.

I'm just giving you this example of this great Sahabi RA to let you see how merciful Allah is and how one can reach al-Janna by doing Tawba inshallah.

So don't you worry. Just pray for Allah and always say Astghfirullah and make sure to pray the 5 prayers everyday in their times. You know that you made a mistake and you regret it and that's good. The problem is with those who made mistakes without realizing that and/or without regretting them.

May Allah forgive you and forgive us all. xD

• Thank you soo Much...

But am i being punished in this world right now for not praying, as in my prevoius good deeds are not counted nor my dua's are being Heard?

• Good explanation by our brother here.

What is important to understand is the true essence of Tauba. What I fear is people reading this and thinking "oh!! Great religion!!! Keep doing evil and just repent and all becomes good!". In this day and age, you HAVE to act as the devil's advocate so that you don't leave any room for misrepresentation.

• Just got off the phone with Allah and you'll be pleased to hear that due to the large amount of terrorists using his teaching for all the wrong reasons, there won't be enough room in hell for you so you don't have to worry. Just be a good person and be kind to all others and you'll be spared.

• sounds like a fucked up god if you ask me.

• Astghfirullah

I really hope you read my answer before making such meaningless void remark.

• @TheLuckyOne1 i dont think shit through :P not on this website at least, can never take people seriously lol. just reading her post, it all sounded ridiculous. the only thing that stands out is, *if i dont pray i burn in hell* completely blech

• lol you got that right

• I'm atheist and I just don't get the need to believe in something that makes you afraid of it. You could just go the easy route and stop believing.

• You have NOTHING be to afraid of. I know it's scary but open your heart and mind and free your self from the prison your living in. I would suggest that it's not your lack of pray that is the problem but that the religion your a part of has very little to offer you except for misery and suffering. Maybe religion isn't even for you at all? Have you ever truly asked yourself those kinds of questions? Did you choose this religion or was it forced upon you by your family and friends/peers?

• Has anything been done to you? Like my God (Jesus) he forgives me, and Im sure your prophet is forgiving

waiting for the hate in 3...2...1...

• Nothing to hate here. If that is what you believe, you are much better than those who don't. As for the concept of "Prophet forgiving us".. That is not what we believe. Only God forgives if he wants to. Prophets do not hold that responsibility. However, on the day of judgement, prophets may may pass a good word on you based on what they angels tell them about you.

Disclaimer: I am not a scholar and if I am saying anything incorrect, it is my own shortcoming.

• @HaveNoName so basically this like when the collection plate comes along you put X amount and thats how you pay for your sins?

• That big book full of fanciful nonsense is totally irrelevant. You're not gonna burn in hell or feel the wrath of Allah, because neither of them exist.

• Well had our times that we didn't pray in but do you know Arabic coz it will make it a lot easier to answer?

• In this case you have 5 opinions of fuqha choose what you feel is right :
      ● the first team says that the prayers you missed they can't be compensated at all you just got their sin
      ● the other team says you need to pray them again like if you got duhr prayers pray today's duhr and a previous duhr until you finish what you left
      ● the other team says you need only to pray the Sunnah
      ●the other team says you value it with money and give it to the poor
      ●the other team says you only need to repent that's it

• you have to start to pray. its not hard trust me, and when you also read the quran you will feel very good. allah will forgive you insallah if you will pray and read the quran

• Have you considered converting to another religion? One that doesn't make you fearful? It's your choice, you know.

• Bad for ya.. Now you would never get a chance to be one of those 72 virgins Allah promised me.

• Nah not a big deal 😊

• There is no reason to be afraid! God is a love and will forgive you!

• Are you muslim? And thank you for your answer

• Aww well i inspected it to happen anyways, some people just say what comes to there minds...

• It is sad that we even aren't surprised about it

• You don't need to scare from anything.

• This is not the forum to ask this question if you have any respect of your religion.

• Allah, maybe not. Christ's forgiveness, absolutely

• I reckon you would have a completely different opinion if you have ever read what your lord and savior says in Matthew 5: 17-19.

• @TheLuckyOne1 you're taking 3 verses about fulfilling the Old Covenant out of context of the entire sermon he gives there?
      Those verses are encouraging believers to preach the Gospel. For the kingdom of heaven is at hand

• islam is a fucking satanic and toxic religion

• O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I have bestowed upon you and fulfill My covenant [upon you] that I will fulfill your covenant [from Me], and be afraid of [only] Me.

And [recall] when We took the covenant from the Children of Israel, [enjoining upon them], "Do not worship except Allah ; and to parents do good and to relatives, orphans, and the needy. And speak to people good [words] and establish prayer and give zakah." Then you turned away, except a few of you, and you were refusing.(2:83 Quran)

And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed.(2:87 Quran)

• From what I gathered as a muslim you're pretty fine as long as you do those last words about Allah being the one.

I might be misinformed but apparently that is enough.

What Girls Said 5

• Hello am muslim and i'd say that god does what he wants because he know what he is doing... he forgives who he wants BUT... he is also so strict because all he asked for was 5 prayers a day... so yes people that doesn't pray are punished strictly because they know that they had to and didn't... in your case if you start praying and admits that there is a god ans say
    " Ashhadou an la illah ila lah wa achhadou ana mouhamadan rasoul allah "
    Enter islam... start fresh... and commit to it all your life.. god nshallah will forgive you and when we die all we will meet there... and you will see... if you have any question sister contact me on privat i'll help you and answer it all

• We all sin, as far as you sincerely repent and learn as soon as possible, Allah's mercy will forever be upon you. Remember HE SubhanawatAllah is Ar Rahman (Most Beneficent) and Ar Raheem (Most Merciful) so don't despair

• You just need to start praying, and Insha'a allah you'll be forgiven by allah.

• Allah can't forgive

• Oh yes, you must pray every second of every day or else you'll have a bad time in the afterlife.

You didn't know. I'm sure if there is some deity up in the sky they'll understand. Stop worrying so much.