Should this guy be allowed to hit a woman provided she attacked him first?

Should this guy be allowed to hit a woman provided she attacked him first?Stats: Benches the whole bar (45 pounds)

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe you strike back in self defense for legal reasons. Do I feel that if she hit him that she DESERVES to be hit back? Yes, actually, I do. Eye-for-an-eye, but does that mean you should? No. There's lots of people who deserve an ass whoopin' but you just don't do it.

• Completely agree with you, just used that guy as an example because the majority of girls that respond to these kinds of questions tend to keep using the same argument "guys are stronger"

• Well, if I go up to a trained bear and decide to punch it in the face, I should feel pretty damn blessed if it doesn't turn around and chomp my face off. The bear was raised right, but if it turned around and did that, I would sort of be to blame. I mean, why the fuck did I punch a bear in the first place? Because I was betting on the fact that it grew up in a society where that wasn't acceptable?

I don't believe anybody should hit anybody, but if you aren't willing to take the risk of getting injured, don't throw punches.

Most Helpful Guy

• define attacked.

if she hit him deadly force, fuck yeah.

if she hit him with a force of a butterfly, just leave it be lol.

bee-tee-dubs, I'm not paying any attention to the pic, its irrelevant.

• Agreed!
      bee-tee-dubs, the pic is actually irrelevant. Just wanted to people to stop using the argument "guys are stronger"

What Girls Said 4

• No one should hit anyone - but since humans are also animals they will - and everyone deserves to protect themselves...

• No, but women shouldn't be allowed to either

• Just when you thought you've seen it all on GAG, you stumble across this question.

• by the way, 20 points for creativity.

• Thank you, I aim to inspire lol

• Goal achieved, goal definitely achieved

• He's allowed to defend himself if attacked, yes.

What Guys Said 1

• Not that there are many reasons, but any valid reason to hit a man is a valid reason to hit a woman.