Girls, girls, do you like it when a guy has glaring eyebrows?

a female friend told me she finds it kind of hot when a guy has glaring eyebrows. he doesn't actually have to have an angry facial expression, he could even be smiling but his eyebrows form kind of like a v-shape. she said she likes this because it makes the guy look fierce. is this an opinion girls share in general?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely agree with her i think thats one of the many reasons why Ian Somerhalder is so good looking.
    Although I don't really pay attention to brows on guys i think that it definitely does have an effect.

• yeah thats exactly what i mean lol. although she didn't actually mention his name i pictured him when she told me this because he has that "devious" eyes

• Lol yea he does. And yeah I definitely have to agree with the both of you. It does give that fierce look.

• Thanks for mho!

What Girls Said 4

• I... never really took notice of a guy's eyebrows unless he has a straight up unibrow. I don't care much about it to be honest.

• in prefer it when guys have no arch to their eyebrows. Just flat and not overly manicured. An angry looking guy is not appealing to me.

• i specifically said he doesn't have to look angry. i dont even know how manicure comes into this

• I don't think I've come across someone smiling but their brows are like a V... which is usually how it is when someone is not happy or neutral

As for the manicure comment, I wasn't sure what else was going on with the eyebrows in question.

• Yes I feel like it makes a man look even more manly.

• Yes, actually now that I think about it. To me it makes a guy's face stand out from the crowd. The first person I thought of who has those eyebrows is Will Poulter

storage.torontosun.com/.../...0792645_ORIGINAL.jpg

static.guim.co.uk/.../Will-Poulter-010.jpg

I don't necessarily find him the most attractive guy around, but those eyebrows are fierce.

Please don't go getting your eyebrows arched to look like that though---too dramatic of a facial feature to be pulled off unnaturally.