8|16

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Zelda: Ocarina of Time

0|1
    0|0
  • There are so many...
    I'll go with the Witcher, Mass Effect or BioShock trilogy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Warframe or Lost planet 2. The latter i love but the former is my go to game. Its what i play when not playing another new game through.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gears of War has to be my number one, it's amazing plus it has sentimental value to me.

0|1
    0|0
    • If you like it that much, you really should check out the GoW novels. They'll add a whole new dimension to the characters and their stories.

• I can't choose because I love them all. But if I had to chose, it would be between Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls, The Last of Us, Dying Light (because why not), and borderlands

0|1
    0|0
  • Donkey Kong country returns 3d
    Mario kart
    Vice city

0|1
    0|0
  • super smash bros.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Pokemon! Its my all time favourite game as it combines strategy with exploration and adventure.

here's a gameplay gif.
    media.giphy.com/media/jIfKp114yezHq/giphy.gif

0|2
    0|0
  • Any mario or zelda game.

0|1
    0|0
  • So far, its the Last of Us for its compelling single player story, with knights of the old republic in close second.

0|3
    0|0
  • San Andreas is my favourite game of all time. Right now I don't really have one. GTA Online lost its charm pretty rapidly over the Christmas break.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wanna say Skyrim but Call of Duty MW2 was the most addictive game I ever played. It KILLED our grades back in grade school

0|1
    0|0
  • Ever? Hmm, that's kind of a big question.

I'd say it's between Pokemon Soul Silver, Fire Emblem: Awakening and more or less any Smash title. There are others I could say, but I don't want to make the titles joint for first place too numerous :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne

0|1
    0|0
  • That I've played lately its Arkham Knight. But all time it's Assassin's Creed. Every since I played that first one I have loved it. And I like history so that makes it even better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mass Effect 2 is my favourite game of all time. It's definitely in the top 5 of greatest games ever made.

0|1
    0|0
  • tetris

1|1
    0|0
  • Can't pick one. God of War and Uncharted are defintely the top series.

0|1
    0|0
  • Assassin's Creed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Final Fantasy VI.
    Seriously. You could write books and make movies about that game.

0|1
    0|0
  • Street Fighter Third Strike

0|1
    0|0
  • Call Of Duty MW3
    Soap😢

0|1
    0|0