What is your favorite video game?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Zelda: Ocarina of Time

• There are so many...
    I'll go with the Witcher, Mass Effect or BioShock trilogy.

• Warframe or Lost planet 2. The latter i love but the former is my go to game. Its what i play when not playing another new game through.

• Gears of War has to be my number one, it's amazing plus it has sentimental value to me.

• If you like it that much, you really should check out the GoW novels. They'll add a whole new dimension to the characters and their stories.

• I can't choose because I love them all. But if I had to chose, it would be between Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls, The Last of Us, Dying Light (because why not), and borderlands

• Donkey Kong country returns 3d
    Mario kart
    Vice city

• super smash bros.

What Guys Said 15

• Pokemon! Its my all time favourite game as it combines strategy with exploration and adventure.

here's a gameplay gif.
    media.giphy.com/media/jIfKp114yezHq/giphy.gif

• Any mario or zelda game.

• So far, its the Last of Us for its compelling single player story, with knights of the old republic in close second.

• San Andreas is my favourite game of all time. Right now I don't really have one. GTA Online lost its charm pretty rapidly over the Christmas break.

• I wanna say Skyrim but Call of Duty MW2 was the most addictive game I ever played. It KILLED our grades back in grade school

• Ever? Hmm, that's kind of a big question.

I'd say it's between Pokemon Soul Silver, Fire Emblem: Awakening and more or less any Smash title. There are others I could say, but I don't want to make the titles joint for first place too numerous :P

• Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne

• That I've played lately its Arkham Knight. But all time it's Assassin's Creed. Every since I played that first one I have loved it. And I like history so that makes it even better.

• Mass Effect 2 is my favourite game of all time. It's definitely in the top 5 of greatest games ever made.

• tetris

• Can't pick one. God of War and Uncharted are defintely the top series.

• Assassin's Creed.

• Final Fantasy VI.
    Seriously. You could write books and make movies about that game.

• Street Fighter Third Strike

• Call Of Duty MW3
    Soap😢