Do you believe you're a good person?

0|0
20|17

Most Helpful Girl

• generally yes. im a good girl with a hidden bad side.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I am most of the time, but I am whatever I need to be in the moment.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Hell no, I'm an evil motherfucker.
    Except animals... I'm a good person when it comes to animals.

0|2
    0|0
  • No. But this is helpful so y'all could know you're good people.

"You need people ike me, so you can point your fucking finger, and say that's the bad guy. What does that make you? The good guy?"
    (Not quoted verbatim)

0|1
    0|0
  • I do believe I'm a good person overall

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Maybe a bit too good actually...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't believe in concepts like "good and bad" people. "Good" people can and do bad things, as well as "bad" people do good things. I mean, where do you draw a line between good and bad, anyways?

0|1
    0|0
  • Most day i believe i am a queen!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nahh I am not good person...
    Okay, just sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah for the most part, but I am an even better person when it comes to animals.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do believe I'm a good person 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I know I am... I seek only to make other people happy and to help those in need. However, most people dont know I exist but I would continue keeping up the good works

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I believe so.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ofcourse i believe so.

0|1
    0|0
  • i strongly believe that i'm not

0|1
    0|0
  • i used be a good person but not now :))

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I think I am a good person, I dont lie, cheat, steal, I'm kind, yeah I think I'm ok

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe that i am, but not to the extent that others take me for granted, i know how to treat each individual.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, of course. I believe that I am a good person, but I don't know what people may think about me, but it doesn't matter to me either!

0|1
    0|0
  • I am not a good son and brother. I don't know whether i am a good person or not but i am not a bad one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm capable of being good and I'm capable of being a dick. I tend to think I fall more on the good side but everyone is self biased. I'm sure Hitler thought he was a good person. It's more subjective to ask those that we interact with.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd like to think so yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care if I'm good or bad tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • well i have a good amount of control not doing bad stuff like kiling some people that i really dont like so i think im doing ok : )

0|1
    0|0
  • yes I think I'm overall a nice person

0|1
    0|0
  • I am the best person I know,
    So either that means I am reallly good or a narcissist.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know about good. I'm ultimately out for myself and my best interests and I'm determined to do what I have to do to reach my goals. However, I try and look out for people who are vulnerable and I don't intentionally hurt people.

So I'd say maybe but only a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Think so.. hope so.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hope not. I don't want to be good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont believe you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm like a compulsive bully or something I try my hardest to be nicer but I can't resist being mean I think I need help.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not a saint and I know it and I admit it most of all... at least I'm not like those hypocrites who claim they r good and all...

U know... most people who claim they r saints they r usually da biggest mofos u'll ever meet... ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say so yes.

0|1
    0|0