Any bucket list ideas for me?

Hi, I've got this huge list of things I wanna try throughout my life but I'm sure there are lots more of incredible things I haven't thought of. So if any of you have any ideas for me, I'd be more than happy to hear them :) Thanks in advance for the ideas!

Most Helpful Guy

• Travel the world, or to as many places as possible. It's a really big place. So have an adventure and go exploring whenever possible.

Just try various things out there in this world that you think you will enjoy, because you never know what you will enjoy and is right for you sometimes if you have not experienced those things for yourself yet.

It's different for everyone. What do you really want to accomplish or hope to accomplish? What gives you fulfillment and meaning to your life? Any really clear and specific goals in particular? Just take it easy, 1 day at a time.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Make love to a G@G user named "Squidward"

That should be number one on your bucket list :)
    stream1.gifsoup.com/.../squidward-shaking-it-o.gif

• Tell the people you truly love, that you do love them. It is a terrible feeling to have someone pass away and not have had a chance to tell them.

• I 100% agree with you

• A lot of people figure, the person is young I have plenty of time or the person is only 40-50 they still have plenty of time. I have seen some parents pass away suddenly or their child pass and they wished they had the chance to say they love them one last time.

• I know, those situations are incredibly sad

• skydiving, bungee jumping, zip line, parasailing, swimming with sharks or saltwater crocs. mainly something to get the blood pumping

• 69) Bench 350

• That'd be pretty awesome, I'd definitely feel like a badass, but I'd better start training

• He was asking you OP, Hell its not too late to start

• Lol that's true, maybe I'll have to give it a shot, I'm always up for doing something to make myself feel like s badass :)

• Bucket lists tend to be very personal things... based on what you like and things like that.

What Girls Said 0