If you had an all paid trip to anywhere you wanted to go, where would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• back to hawaii. all this damn snow is pissing me off.

what is the dragon, or whatever it is, holding on its tail?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• The Netherlands, @zorror8888... I just met someone New and before he Returns to his Home in the USA, which is Not far from my own State, we are Going To... Meet up and have a week's worth of a Date.
    Good luck and Great Question... Love the Pic. xx

• Thanks and good choice! I'm actually heading to the Netherlands this summer :D

• Thank you, sweetie, for the "Like," and it is One country at least right now, that is fairly safe. lol
      Enjoy your Trip, be safe, and and give @vekin a call, he is from there and he is always wanting people to visit his lovely country. xx

• My house! hahah Hawaii! for 5 months!

• You're from Hawaii? Nice... now we finally know where the young apple was raised

• Nope! Hahah! I want a house in hawaii!

• New Zealand please!

• I mean if my trip to houston in 10 days could be paid for and me reimbursed my money, i'll take that lol.

• The moment after I submitted the question I knew you'd mention Texas/Houston haha
      Oh wow it's already in 10 days? Time sure went by quickly lol

• Sheesh! Don't make it sound so bad... it would only take about 7 hours... sure your legs might give up on you but you got through it haha

I was thinking the same thing lol 40 degrees to you is probably like a nice cool breeze lol

• Yeah! It was actually like 37 degrees here tonight, snow on the ground and raining, but I walked out of work in a t-shirt it felt so nice lol

• I want to go to Ireland, Germany, Sweden, Japan, Kenya, and Thailand. I'm working on studying abroad in Ireland in a year :)

• That should be a lot of fun, hope everything works out for your trip to Ireland :)

• I'll skip on the cheese but try that famous beer lol
      As for the partying, that's basically like my school... Thursdays are "Thirsty Thursdays" where the drinking and parties begin all the way to Saturday lol

• Oh haha my housemate would complain all the time about Canadian cheese. He hated it! Yeah I think most unis have thirsty Thursday events but my housemate meant like typically Friday isn't as popular to go out but Thursday is more so. I forget why.

• Peru! Or Alaska. Or Norway.

• Even Alaska? Lol I feel like there's nothing up there.

• You're welcome :P Oh yes back to work... I don't even want to know how much money he ended up using for that lol
      Well this summer I'm heading over to the Netherlands... Other than that, I'd say Brazil, Dubai and Singapore :D

• hah, a lot.. but probably worth it. Netherlands is great! I was there recently, shitty weather, but some really beautiful places. If you wanna go see any museums in Amsterdam, apparently it's best to buy them a few days or even weeks in advance... I didn't know about that and ended up waiting for almost an hour to go inside. They are crazy crowded during the weekend. Brazil, Dubai & Singapore all sound awesome, too.

• Hmm I feel like if I saved enough, I could go to most places on earth... So I'm gonna take advantage of the offer, and say the moon :)

• Right now? Somewhere warm and tropical. Jamaica? The Bahamas? Puerto Rico? Anyone of those will do.

• can I consider all of the American continent?

• South Korea

• Germany!

• This is such a hard question 😂🌎✈️ For me it would be either Thailand or New Zealand!

• A lot of people want to go to New Zealand lol maybe I should add that to my list too :D
      Thailand looks amazing from what I've seen so far!

• I've been to Thailand before. Avoid Bangkok (as it's just like any other major city), but absolutely visit Phi Phi, and Chang Mai.

• I would go to Ireland!

• Japan! I could visit Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Kyushu, Nagoya, etc.

• Israel. I want to go there so badly.

• My Uncle studied Medicine there... the picture I've seen look amazing!! You'd love it :D

• I've been there haha. Twice :) it's beyond beautiful.

• Either Ireland or Canada

• Just try not to go during the winter, you'll freeze up there :P

• Id actually love to visit either during winter, it would be gorgeous.

• Don't meet so many people who love the cold like me... but yeah winter would be amazing xD

What Guys Said 13

• Probably Iceland to see the Aurora Borealis , and Blue Lagoon. I've seen most of Asia already, and most of the good parts of Europe. Though, Iceland is something I've yet to do, and always have wanted to do so.

• Brazil!

• My bed. Its literally three feet behind me but if someone could pay me to go to sleep that would be awesome.

• Bora bora
    Dubai
    Melbourne/NZ

• The first 2 you picked have been in my top five places to vist for the last couple of years lol... looks amazing!

• Since it's already paid for and I want the most bang for my buck I'm going to fucking space bitches!!!

• We can cover the trip but you'll have to buy your own space suit (12 Million) since we don't cover clothing xD

• Since you didn't put any qualifications on the word "trip", I'd say Key West, Florida for the rest of my life. :-)

• Duke university 😀

• This is such a hard question for me because I'm a wanderlust type person, but either Ireland or Japan.

• Bhutan!

• California, probably.

• Fishing in Iceland

• Lol specifically fishing? Sounds fun lol

• I am originally from Ireland and growing up had a dream to get on a North Sea fishing trawler

• All this time I thought you were either English or Australian lol... sounds awesome though!

• I want to go to Hawaii.

• Hell...

...