Coffee or tea? What's your preference?

I love tea but I do like coffee once in a while! What about you guys?😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Tea is always my choice! The only coffee I like is the Saudi Arabian coffee. Totally amazing taste.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really drink caffein so tea would be for me, usually the tea I drink doesn't have caffein in it, I feel kind of jittery!

What Guys Said 28

• Tea for me because coffee is too strong flavored for me to taste different types of coffee beans. I like the classics tea like Iron Goddess, Dragon Well and Silver Needle. I also like Pu-erh tea on some occasions.

Tea flavors are so subtle and natural. You don't need those fancy flavors, just hunt down the good ancient flavors and you will notice the awesomeness of it.

• I also love tea. Tea is anyday better than coffee and plus it's much more healthier.

• Tea master race FTW. Coffee drinking peasants should just admit the superiority of da tea.

• Depends on mood, but I tend to drink more coffee because I need it's effects to drag me out of bed in the morning :p

• I'm the same as you! I love tea (mainly green tea with different flavourings) but I love a coffee to break it up a little. I have to be careful though and try to have decaf versions when I can because I get heart palpitations easily.

• I'm a pot a day coffee drinker. I can count on my hands the number of times I had tea in the last year.

• Usually some kind of tea. I like coffee too but I find that it makes me more tired - I can only drink it if I feel alright and well rested to begin with.

• I prefer tea, most days, but an occasional coffee is also appreciated.

• I don't really like any unless there is a lot of sugar in it. And I avoid sugar so I never really have either.

• Coffee! 💁 I only like iced tea lol

• I prefer tea for it's flavor, but I must admit that when i need a caffeine fix I reach for coffee.

• normally i drink coffee but when im sick its tea with lemon and honey

• Tea, always. Coffee makes me physically sick. I love the smell of it, but I cannot drink it.

• I drink both but I prefer tea, whether it's sweet, green, or Earl Grey Black tea.

• Diffidently Tea :D.

• Coffee, but I like a cup of ginseng tea!

• Tea all the way!

• definitely tea... hate coffee. even tough I don't drink it often either

• Coffee to kick start my day, tea as a night cap

• tend to go coffee first then tea second choice

• Coffee gives me headaches, I'll just drink tea thanks

• Tea.

• Espresso

• I like both but like tea more, haven't had coffee in a while actually.

• I only drink tea so tea for me :)

• Tea. I just don't like coffee.

• diet coke.

• Both

What Girls Said 22

• Definitely tea. I have a British stereotype to hold up.

• Tea. Tea is lovely. Coffee is gross.

• I'll take tea over coffee, but only because I can hardly seem to drink coffee anymore.

• Tea for me please!

• I drink in average 2 cups of coffe a day
    during dues and finals it is 3 and up
    so I am sort off immuned to coffee right now

• Coffee coffee coffee. Give me that caffeine. I need it to wake up and survive the day.

I do like a nice tea once in awhile though.

• Tea! Especially Earl Grey! And Earl Grey milk tea! And bubble milk tea! I hate fruit teas... And mint and chamomile tea... I prefer black tea over green tea

• Coffee, even though I'm picky about coffee I'm even pickier about my tea so I'll have to go with coffee

• I love coffee

• Tea. Not a fan of coffee anymore.

• Coffee in the morning tea in the afternoon

• Both :)

• I like both. I like tea because it's healthy and coffee because it smells nice.

• I never drink coffee. I only drink tea when the are no other hot drinks available.

• tea!! I hate coffee!

• Coffee for sure. I will drink tea when I visit my grandma though. It is all she will drink.

• I'm more of a coffee drinker than a tea drinker.

• Mmm usually I just snort an eight ball and I'm good to go

• Tea usually

• teaaa

• I don't drink either

• 50/50