What is one thing that you find attractive in the opposite sex that isn't stereotypically attractive?

Updates:
one thing*

1|0
27|20

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Duckfaces lol! why all u guys hate the duckface? i still think it's hot haha
    2. im so into confidence for women, even if she is kinda arrogant lol way hot!
    3. little lady biceps and calves, OMG hot

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Long hair I guess? Usually girls prefer short hair, but I fuckin' LOOOOOVE long hair on guys. It's great.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Saggy boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thick thighs

1|1
    0|0
  • A girl's hands. They're very underrated. They're very beautiful and graceful, and I love to watch girls do stuff with their hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her back

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't cheeks I guess or short hair some girls can pull it off.

0|1
    0|0
  • Small breasts.

1|1
    0|0
  • small chested, fit women!

0|0
    0|0
  • How small and petite some girls are

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick eyebrows

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like flat girls and girls with short hair.

inb4 closet homo

0|1
    0|0
  • Her Laugh

0|0
    0|0
  • Nose

0|0
    0|0
  • When she fins me attractive...

0|0
    0|0
  • A cute nose

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a thing for a pretty nose. Sometimes, just a cute or pretty nose is enough to make me cruah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • Leg hair and small boobs :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with a little bit of softness around their stomachs.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• skinny. long hair. hairless smooth skin. gentle. unassuming. very affectionate. patient. compassionate. work is to male a contribution not to become rich--not concerned with money beyond having enough to live on. cares more about how he acts than how others perceive him.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hairless, aww, well that's what most want , sadly :(

• hmm.. i didn't realize that. well i guess everyone has to shave now. like that for women too. guys don't like body hair.

• A quiet, undemonstrative sense of kindness; genuine modesty. Ironically, the opposite of a pushover, though they may look the same on the outside.

0|1
    0|0
  • Men with hair on their bodies lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with unique faces. It's hard to explain: handsome but... not traditionally handsome.

1|0
    0|0
  • His skin! If its soft!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pale skin.

Like, not just Caucasian... but like, pale skin. Like paper white lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys who have a zeal for justice that is creative and non-violent

I also like guys that are extremely loyal to their friends and think females are worthwhile friends beyond their dating capacity or potential.

0|0
    0|0
  • a reserved personality. not shy, though thats really cute too, but reserved. okay to not always have to put themselves out their too much. somber and intelligent but without having to shove it or prove it to anyone. now appearance wise, i've always kind of had a thing for guys with glasses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyebrows
    I really like a guy's eyebrows. If you're eyebrows are nice chances are, your face is too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ears that stick out :> !

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know lol I have a "classic" taste, just nice body, masculine face, tanned and OH a BEARD <3

0|0
    0|0
    • Beard , really? I thought facial hair is a male curse , lol

• Show All
    • @multilevel believe me , us girls go theu much more for beauty lol

• Hahaha yeah you do, but if you stop shaving or waxing your legs they won't grow a thick long mane like we do on our faces :(
      And oh that chest hair is so evil sometimes, it tries to poke out of the shirt if left untreated :(

And am glad that you girls like weird stuff as the beard is.

• When the guy is so passionate about something that you can see the excitement all over his body language that you can't help feeling excited for him!

1|0
    0|0
  • big noses.

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice nose lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Femininity

1|0
    0|0
  • Melancholy.

0|0
    0|0
  • hairy, bashful, and reserved personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Feet

filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Long noses lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Pale skin and guys hands 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a man with some meat on his bones lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nose

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one? Smile, intelligence, height (I kind of like tall guys)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ears

0|0
    0|0
  • I am kind of attracted to the... not sure how to say it, not "classic male handsome". Like Adrien Brody or Adam Driver.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thighs and calves thicker than the knees.

1|0
    0|0