Has it ever happened to you that a complete stranger reached out to help you in some big way? What is your story?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• One time I got so drunk in Tokyo after a night of partying and got pick-pocketed that night. My home was over 1 hour by train. I was feeling pretty desperate and miserable (plus epic hangover) that, after walking for hours towards my house and going from morning to night time again, I ended up sleeping with the homeless people on the street.

An old woman passed by and noticed me, saying "this isn't right, what is a young man doing here?" And then I explained that I lost my wallet, and she bought me lunch and a train ticket back to my home.

Don't know what I would have done without her. I ended up giving her my $100 lighter to try to pay her back. She refused so I slipped it into her pocket while she wasn't looking.