How are you feeling right now?

I worked a long ass 11 hour shift at two different stores. I left my house at 11am this morning and I didn't get home until gone 12:30am

Tired af and a crappy way to start the week and I want money. #getpaidgetlaid jk haha.
But yeah, I feel like utter death. 😨😵

0|0
16|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel exhausted.
    I overslept and had to get to my 9:30 class (made it on time though). Left my wallet at home. Went back home after class to pick up wallet. Went to the gym. Then walking back home, I almost got hit by a truck. Wonderful day :) :) :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well what are you working for?

0|0
    0|0
    • For the customers!
      Jk fuck them lmao. I want my bank full of cash. They legit love me because I work so hard and I'm so reliable.

• you want cash
      than I can't help you

• How could you help me? 😂

What Girls Said 15

• Slightly anxious cause I don't wanna go to school 😓

0|0
    0|0
  • Im feeling so many things lol. Lets say im predominantly mentally exhausted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoa, you've been a busy bee! You definitely deserve some rest. I'm tired as well from shoveling today, even though I didn't do most of it. There is still a bunch that can be moved.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh please someone save me from this class I want to go home, so tired 😫😫😭

0|0
    0|0
  • Tired. I had a busy day and night and now I'm watching Bachelor and having a bubble bath. It's relax time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely crap, feel like a right bitch even though I didn't intent to be.

(hugs) for your long day haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like a loooooong day :x

i'm feeling a bit tired too... from playing in the snow. lol. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I just woke up from an 8 hour nap

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm still tired because I just got woken up by my stepdad because he had called 😤😤😕

0|0
    0|0
  • Tired and Sleepy from my day

0|0
    0|0
  • I am good. Sitting here waiting for my next classroom full of students.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know how you feel, EXHAUSTED. Try a nice shower & lay down to watch tv, always relaxes me 😋😄💜

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like a potato. .-.

0|0
    0|0
  • Exhausted & frustrated

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm feeling heartbroken today. That my crush doesn't like me anymore. But you've been through worse

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I am so fuken angry and raging with anger. Really pissed off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel alright, bit sleepy, I can't actually sleep though because I had a coffee before bed. I knew it was a mistake but I just fancied it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just got off work.

It's my Friday. Yay!

I just wanna hang out, light up, and gaze at the stars.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm enjoying the Warriors game.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is tired, that is all.

0|0
    0|0
  • School was alright, I had to turn in all my late work for the semester today or else there would be no credit. Got it all in right as the teacher was leaving their room XD. School is still better than 11 hours in the corn in the summer lol #same

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like a.. umm... idont know... ans @APRU5 i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • a shitty job? haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Worn out , having to deal with medical things , house work , planing a funeral , dealing with others medical conditions, 0 time free in the day, wish i had some money but don't even have time to make money that I need atm.. so pretty stressed. Thanks for asking

0|0
    0|0