Gagers, what are some of your fears?

Most Helpful Guy

• Failing at something. It has prevented me from moving forward with some of my goals. I'm afraid of losing thus afraid to even try. It's keeping me down.

• Study someone who already succeeded in the field you have your goals set in. Look at their failures it will put you at ease and motivate. Good luck !

• Ok, I will give it a try. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• My biggest fear, is when I'm further out into the ocean, and I close my eyes, dive under and start swimming deeper and deeper not being able to see what is around me, being swallowed by the darkness and feeling how the water is getting colder and colder and the water pressure growing~

But after a short while of going deeper a immense fear gets a hold of me making me too scared to go any deeper. And turn around and swim up as fast as possible.

• gaining body fat
    creepy clowns
    sometimes heights
    big snakes
    losing my hair

• Clowns, losing people.

• Falling. I get those moments when you feel like you're falling and you jolt awake too often. I also have a mild fear of dogs, and things chasing me.

• - fear of height
    - social anxiety

• getting stung by a bee
    fire
    and seeing my mom get hurt infront of me

• Getting my heart broken

• bugs!

• losing my hair and falling in love

• The feeling that I do or don't do smth that I regret later

• Scared of dropping a newborn. :/ That's a fail that could last a lifetime

• never able to get a girl to like me for who I am
    love
    water
    scary noises

• Death is the biggest fear of mine.

• Subdued by a woman.

• Im. weird I love climbing not afraid of heights but im afraid af falling so yea infact I love being up high but I can't bt right next to the edge

Also im afraid of walruses

What Girls Said 12

• Bugs bugs bugs and drowning.
    The worse thing that can possibly happen to me is to be stranded at sea and my boat is made of bugs or has bugs. I don't even know how I can kill myself then

• Slugs. I legit freak out when I see them. And just the thought of the makes me shiver.

• - Needles
    - Public speaking
    - Failure

• Giving birth to my baby after 7 months. This is really scary and it's my nightmare. This is really my nightmare since a long time.

• Throwing up, bees, drowning, my teeth falling out.

• The fear of wasting my life probably.

• Heights, my boyfriend leaving me/ getting married and then divorced, and getting screamed at

• Thunder, spiders

• Losing @joeman1252

• Loneliness...

• Two things that I have a fear of; one is being in a dark room with the door closed, I feel the walls close in on me and I have claustrophobia. Other thing is nightmares. I know it sounds stupid but I once watched women in black in yr 7 and I had night mares for weeks on end 😂

• Spiders
    Failure
    Clowns