Does anyone else have depression?

There is not a day that goes by that I don't want to blow my brains out

but I stay due to family and fear of it getting better and missing out on the better times and the afterlife punishment. My depression stems from cerebral palsy, my twins autism and cerebral palsy and the affects of that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do. I was diagnosed with clinical luckily I got treated with 5mg lexo. Had anxiety too. Sh it was bad bruh.

• I'm on meds too. I'd probably be dead without them.

• Yeah I'm gonna get off of them pretty soon. Been at 5mg for a while which is super low according to doc. So yeah. I would've been fu ked without theses meds bruh.

• I'm on. More than that that's for sure

What Girls Said 1

• I think I do.

What Guys Said 4

• No. Though I use to suffer most of my childhood and early adult years from depression. Sometimes I even felt suicidal at the peak of my depression. I recommend changing your life style. A major positive change can make life more exciting for you and help you overcome depression. Unfortunately, I can't recommend anything for CP. Sorry about that. :(

• That's the heart of the depression is due to my life situation there's no chance for change at this time.

• personally no, i am glad you see the bigger picture though in your comments about family and better times

• I'm not depressed, I'm unhappy. Most people who say they're depressed are just unhappy.

• I know that feeling bro.