Bro code article 54: Every Bro knows a Bro who is the worlds best at something. What are you the worlds best at?

I would be the worlds best at finding things online. Your married friends have a sex tape and you wanna see it? I am your guy.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• LOL! I'm the best at knowing I'm not the best at anything? There's always someone better at something XD

• Bro code article 201: A bro never admits that there is someone out there better at something than he is, unless proven otherwise in the presence of bro jury.

• Bro code article 1: Thou shan't make fun of the bro code.

• I'm making fun of *douchebro* code though.

• Giving bored, nonchalant or sarcastic responses.

• I'm the best at procrastinating and making wishy washy grades (physics *cough cough*), but everyone still thinks I'm a great student. I'll take it.

• I'm the best at not being a bro but still fitting in with the bros.

• I'm the worlds best at being me 😂 Does that count? Bro? I'm so sad

• I would be the best bro at keeping you out of trouble.

• Thats a great bro to have by your side. You can be the "dont drunk call your ex" bro!

• Probably being awesome. 😁

• Handwriting, mine is so beautiful.

• Noticing when someone has a new user pic!

What Guys Said 9

• I will put my custom made TeamBuilder uniforms for the now-defunct EA Sports NCAA Football franchise. Fresh as FUCK. My uniform design game is top flight🏆

• I am the bro who would braw you under the table when you making em shots on cups, The bro who would be first one to pull stuntman over your bro bod when we doing bodshots, The bro who would be pullin your every can with my urethra just to make it bromantic, The bro who would just not be flipping your every cup at flipcups but also he would flip his ass on your dick just to keep it bromantic.

I am bro at that, bro.

• Hmmmm I'd say sticking up for a Bro I guess xD

• This isn't a question 😂

• Yes it is. The question is "What are you the worlds best at?".

• I am the world's best at smoking bongs.

• I'm a decent cook if you can't cook for shit.

• I'd like to say fifa!

• 176 of the Brocode: All Bros have an interest in weaponry of some kind.

• risin up.