If you are a driver just how many accidents have you had?

none in 30 years... lucky me!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Watttt lol, I think this thread has a combined total of, like, 40 accidents, of which 3 at-fault. Come on now. Either this is a statistical outlier of truly cosmic proportions, or y'all are lyin'.

Me, I've had 4 accidents, 2 at-fault, but my last at-fault accident was about 20 years and almost 1,000,000 miles ago.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I have none!

• I have been in two accidents.

First one- I hit an 8-point deer. He was in rut. See what happens when you're in rut? You never see what hits ya! Haha.

Second one- BMW rear ended me. Girls were too busy texting. BOOM! Her vehichle, which belonged to daddy, was totaled. My fuel pump was the main issue.

• I've been in zero accidents, and I'm the most reckless driver in my family.

• Zero.

• I have had about 4 , but none have been my fault. Each time my car was stationary at traffic lights or a junction. The accidents were caused by other people being careless , and not paying attention to the road.

• I've only ever had one.

• I only have my learners permit but I've already had one 😨 I was driving up to this yield sign and my mom told me that since im a new driver I should treat it as a stop sign, so I stopped and the lady behind me rear-ended me and totally wrecked her audi. I was driving a pretty big chevrolet but luckily no one was hurt, it was still terrifying though.

• 16 accidents so far. Only 2 of them were ones where I was as least partially to blame.

• I've been in one but it wasn't my fault, this stupid bitch was texting and hit my rear quarter panel

What Guys Said 11

• 5that I can recall
    2 of which I was the driver.
    As a driver:
    When I was really inexperienced and reckless I turned up a really steep driveway way too fast and smacked something.
    A week after I got my car fixed some dude high on something side swiped my driver side.
    As a passenger:
    The first accident was when I was really young someone rear ended my mothers van during a stoplight.
    Second accident was when my dads car spun out in the rain
    Third accident was my friends brakes locking up (No abs) in the rain and he rear ended someone.

• i have only had 1

• Had someone in front of me who couldn't keep her lane and I had to choose to scrape the sidewalk or let her hit me...

But that's as close as I ever got to a accident.

• Two. One was a crash that two car collided and caused one to swerve into my lane and hit me head on. The second I hit a patch of ice and ended up in the ditch.

• one small mishap, lost steering during winter and slid against another car parked nearby. It was a healthy bump, I paid her workshop bill and everything was fine.

• Total of three accidents
    My fault ---> 0 times
    Their fault ---> 3 times

• Six collisions, none were my fault. The last one was the Monday before this past Christmas.

• Just one. Wrecked my entire front end.

• 7 on motorbike. 0 in car.

• none that you should be driving at.

• Don't remember maybe two.