What is your biggest regret in life?

probably joining the gym, my legs are sore af

oh another regret, when my dad offered me 1d tickets, I said "its okay ill go to their next show" BUT I don't know IF THEY ARE COMING BACK TO Canada FML

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now? That I'm mentally and physically exhausted because I can't keep up with the rest of the students, my biggest regret is not getting in Law School from September like the rest of the people and losing my time instead in biology during the first semester. I'm thankful that I got the opportunity to change in the middle of the year considering that it's very restricted and selective (only 10 students were allowed to do it) but it's exhausting to try to compensate all the classes that I missed in the first semester :'( !

What Guys Said 21

• I once walked behind George W at a wedding reception while he stood in line at the buffet. To this day I can't believe I didn't give him a violent wedgie!

• No pain no gain missy. Sure, it hurts now, but after a while when you get used to the workload you'll feel soo much better!

I have many regrets in life which are too personal for me to share on here. Lets just say that one of my smaller regrets is not getting ice cream today :(

• being selfish

• I am going to sound so sensible here but I didn't work as hard as I could have in school or university, I half wonder what grades I could have got since I passed the exams without much effort.

• Not exercising enough I guess.

• Biggest regret? Not buying Apple shares when I was in High School.

Second biggest regret? Not selling Apple shares when Jobs died.

• Nope 💁
    I think before I do anything so I won't regret :P
    And when you'll see your legs going not to hot then you won't regret either 😂 LOL

• not being true to myself

• Fucking up my grades, nuff said.

• I have so many regrets I don't bother to count.

• All the times I fallowed my selfish desires.

• Well, I have only one but I'm not entirely sure, basically wasting my whole time on the computer, even tho that I know a lot I'm still Single AF.

• dumping my ex.. wish i had not

• not being selfish enough

• not going too MLG Meadowlands when I was 14 would have been one of the best players there

• Losing my ex over something dumb

• Not hooking up with that one girl from spain she was totally fit : (

• Wait why would you turn down free tickets to anything?

• Getting too close to someone i shouldn't have.

• My biggest regret is that I did not kill Henry Clay

• My biggest regret is speaking when I was a surviving from drinking gasoline when I was 6 years old.

What Girls Said 13

• When I was 14 I was walking home from the bus stop. The bus stop was at the end of my road about a quarter of a mile from my house. Along that road is the fence for my horse pasture. It was December 13 and it was in the single digits. My horse, CJ, was at the fence line in the corner nearest the bus stop. He neighed at me. I waved, and said, "Be good! I'll be out to see you later!" I considered going to pet him but I didn't because I was so cold and I just wanted to get inside.

I got caught up with homework that night and didn't go see him.

He died that night and my dad found him in the pasture the next morning.

So my biggest regret is not walking the 20 damn feet out of my way through the damn snow to pet him and say hi. Because that was the last time I saw him alive. And I will never not regret that.

• Being a lazy fuck and all the unfortunate consequences that arose from that.

• joining gag lol

• I Have a few, but the main one is lagging on college, I guess once you start making your own money is hard to go back in track. Not for everyone, I'm only speaking for myself

• Wasting too much time in my teens/early-twenties worrying about/paying attention to what other people thought of me and too little about what I thought of myself.

Especially since so many of those people I was so busy trying to impress are have zero impact on my life right now. I could not even tell you where they live or what happened to half of them.

• I've decided that I shouldn't regret even the things that have gone wrong my life.

For example, I've made some bad choices but I think those changed me in a good way which then again led to some pretty good experienced and made me to who I am today. And I'm quite content with myself

Even bad things can be good.

• Not taking care of myself when I was younger.

• Um playing 21 dares and my friends said to ask this guy out in my class, and he didn't say anything and hasn't spoken to me all day. Until the end of the day where he said see you on Monday 😂

• Wasting time being unhappy trying to please other people

• Thinking I'll actually forgive myself for something stupid i did. can't. Not yet anyways.

• Not being true to myself sooner

• not taking school seriously enough 😞😁

• trusting my ex boyfriend :(