Do you remember the last time you had played Chess?

The last time you played chess in real life face to face with someone?

Or maybe the last time you had played chess on the intenet or online chess?

Or played against a computer chess opponent? I think computer opponents are the bigger pain in the ass but they sometimes can help you develop better strategies and thinking so that you become better prepared when you face a real person later.

Also, do you remember the outcome or results of your last Chess match. Did you win, lose or tied (stalemate)?

For me it was a few hours ago, messing around looking for online chess websites. I did win, but it was a close one. The biggest turning point was when he had lost his Queen. It was a real player.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never played chess in my life lol

• Really? :O

You should try, it's very rewarding when you beat your opponent :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it was depressing.

I was decent when i was like 12-13. Not amazing, but decent, i played in interschool tournaments, i wouldn't be the best, but say top 10% of players in a school tournament, only really took it seriously for like 6 months at the end there in terms of actually reading about strategy etc.

And now? Now I can't play. I mean i know how to play, but i don't know what i'm doing, 13 year old me would slaughter me. I just whip pieces around the board in an aggressive manner and try not to make mistakes.

What Girls Said 1

• I've made my sims play chess against one another. That's about it. I don't know how to play chess.

What Guys Said 4

• I think it was in 2013 against the computer. Against a real person... that was in 2013 too, but a little before. Probably the very last time was in October or November of that year.

• Playing on line games against a human friend. So, last move about ten minutes ago... From 1978-1999 probably at least 2,000 tournament games.

• So, uh, who won may I ask? And be honest, please?

• We are playing 1 move every couple of days so the game is ongoing. But I think I lead something like 8-2 in our games.

• I play Knightmare Chess...

It's chess except there are cards you can play that will change the rules.
    www.kenilworthchessclub.org/.../knightmare.jpg

• Interesting...

Probably a good idea if you were playing against someone that had been winning and beating you 9 out of 10 times consistently. Time to try new rules or a whole new game.

• Yeah it levels the playing field. My wife, who never plays and couldn't even remember how the pieces moved, can beat me... =)

• Chess? Sorry kid I grew up on COD.