What was the best decision you have ever made (in your life)?

┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Choosing my husband over the acceptance of my friends and family. My friends are no longer my friends and my family learned to love him. We're still together and happily married.

• That's great! Do what makes you happy. :)

What Guys Said 5

• Pursuing and knowing her. I know it sounds corny af, but if it wasn't for her grilling, supporting, and keeping me well-grounded, I would have been a statistic.

• Busting my ass in uni, graduated with honors from business school

• Serving on the student council when I was in highschool. I graduated as student of the year and made friends with many important contacts who've helped me to get far in life what with letters of recommendation and the like.

• Started lifting back in 8th grade, always been biggest in my class ever since. random s/o to my dad for these genes

• Was when i had a brain to brain talk, and said to the guy... "Fuck this shit, i'm going to make the dream happen"

What Girls Said 6