Is it racist to say this?

I posted a status on twitter saying, "black girls belong to Arab men 😏" Black girls didn't have a problem with it, they just put hearts and retweeted my status. This dude commented and said "no the fuck they dont. Ur racist ass." I replied, "please tell me how this is racist" he said something about some slave shit. I don't know. I just deleted it because I didn't feel like the drama. Is this racist to you?

• Very Racist
    52% (11)53% (10)52% (21)Vote
  • That Dude Is Dumb *exactly*
    48% (10)47% (9)48% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find it racist. It's a bit controlling

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• If it's not racist it's certainly sexist.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's sexist and not exactly racist bc they're both brown skinned people with African ancestry. As a whole the comment was douchey and in somewhat poor taste. No one belongs to anyone >:(

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexist mostly with a hint of racism. No one belongs to anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Assuming you're Arab, it's not racist because you're just expressing your affection towards them. 🌚

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It's not 'racist', but it's certainly offensive. No one 'belongs' to anyone else.

1|0
    0|0
  • what is your reason on why they belong to arab men

0|0
    0|0
    • I just think us with black girls seem to work better and they're hot to me.

• It is irrational racial discrimination and, yes, therefore racist.

As for the 'slave shit', he was probably referring to the Arab enslavement of Africans.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's not racist or sexist the asker is arab. It comes off more like a tongue and cheek comment if anything your saying that you like black girls which isn't racist fuck anyone who's offended or thinks it's racist or sexist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I think it's because people don't like the idea of people belonging to anyone else..

0|0
    0|0