How many of you think you attract more people in summers than in winters?

I honestly can't wait for spring break, Ican't be the only one. I mean I do attract good enough in winters but those numbers like tripple in summers when tanktop, shirtless and gym shorts. Who else feel this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's me,
    Maybe this is one of the reasons why I love summer so much xD

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Haha I'd say for me it's probably the opposite, the more clothes I have on the better.

• I don't think it makes much difference

• Yeah you're right showing more skin brings in more guys...

• I attract people in school. So during the fall or spring.

• Maybe lol I haven't really noticed that

• You haven't noticed it in Florida? Lol

• HA and yeah lol it's winter and I'm still wearin shorts

• Hell I even wear shades to school sometimes, All good in big south o wait Florida sucks. Lol too bad

• I attract people all year round 😎 LOL!!! Joke xD

Ehh I don't know man, never thought about it 😛

What Guys Said 2

• The only reason I can't wait for summer is to exercise more. Attracting someone is a tad bit out of my realm of possibilities at the moment.

• What you mean

• Well I doubt I'll get shipping all the way to Eastern Europe haha but thanks anyway dude.
      Much appreciated. Really.

• Oh well they'd charge u more but believe me itd be quick lol. Just buy it off some store or amazon, If you wanna spot fake ones (only 1 in 100 is fakr one doe) check supplement brands distributors in your area on Google. Nah all you brah, kill em

• summer obviously more on show and you not walking fast so can take in the sights and do window shopping