GAGers, how many faces do we have?1,2,3,4 or more?

Do you think we all have 4 faces?
The first face, we show to the world.

The second face we show to our close friends, family and loved ones.

The third face, we never show anyone and it is the truest reflection of who we are.

Or is there a fourth face which we show to the Internet too?

Thanks for your inputs :- )

• I have 1 face.
  • I have 2 faces.
  • I have 3 faces.
  • I have 4 faces.
  • I have more than 4 faces.
  • I have no idea.
And which face do you show on GAG?

Most Helpful Guy

• Vote 'A'

I have only one face like the sun and the moon, now it depends on which side one is looking at it from ;) :D

• Thanks for liking my question. I received a notification for that, haha :- )

• I'm sure there are many more but probably not as vocal as I :D

Sun & Moon examples because they are the closest, they are round (almost) - no beginning point or end to the shape, it all depends on what & from where we view them cause their bright & dark side are based on reflection & thus our perception ;) etc

• Thank you dear girl for your gracious, thoughtful and generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO :) <3

Most Helpful Girl

• i have 3 sides. one when I'm close to you, and one when I'm not, and one within myself. that's basically it.

What Guys Said 4

• I have 3 sides

1. The side I want to show you
    2. The side I don't think your ready to see or haven't earned the right to see.
    3. The base side that everyone see's all the time

• I think we have one for each person we talk. Doesn't mean they aree fake, we just "regulate" ourselfs according the person.

• No I have more, the one I show my friends is completely different to the one I show my family and completely different again to the one I show my girlfriend. Though the one I show my girlfriend is possible the same as (3) who I really am. And on the internet I show many different faces, I'm whoever I wanna be at the moment

• I'm forced to wear another face at the office.
    Here and with family and friends I can show my true face.

What Girls Said 2

• I have 3 faces. My "internet" face is closest is closest to my truest reflection. I'm pretty uncensored here.

• so many faces!