Should I report this guy at my school again?

there's this guy I know, whos really touchy feely with every girl. When we sit next to each other he sits like right on top of me. He always squeezes my thigh/arm, pokes my butt, lays his head on me, or just wants hugs all the time. It makes me really uncomfortable and its annoying.
I make it pretty clear to him that i dont like it, because i always pull away or straight up say "Please stop"
My friend already reported him and mentioned my name, and they called me down to the office and i explained what he does. I dont know what they did about it because its been months and he still does it.
Should I report it again, or just stick through it? he's only in a couple of my classes

Most Helpful Guy

• Report him. Don't escalate matters or take them into your own hands. You don't want to end up getting in trouble for him doing something wrong. Talk to the office about it, tell them that you have already talked to them about this, and that it is making you really uncomfortable. And ask them what steps they are going to take to make it stop. If they aren't clear, get your parents involved.

You want to use the system that they set up to deal with issues first, and escalate it through there. Next step up would be getting parents involved. Next step from there would be getting the school board involved.

Most Helpful Girl

• Slap him in his face wtf he can't keep touching you. Then go report him again.

What Guys Said 5

• fucking slap him, in class, in front of everyone. if he's been told he knows exactly what he's doing, and if the school's been made aware and done nothing i'd say you have enough leverage to avoid any punishment. If he's genuinely this creepy and persistent he has it coming. You don't need to stick through it, you don't have to put p with his shit just because he's a weirdo with no boundaries, the only advice i'd give is if you slap him, slap him hard, it's all about making the point stick

• I mean you probably should this is blatant sexual assault and the school should take this seriously but if he's already been reported and the school isn't doing shit you might have to call the cops.

• embarress him. call him out in the middle of class when he is feeling on you and say you'll report him to his face.

he will stop then.

• just give him a hard kick in the nuts... i promise he won't do it again after that!

• I think you should report it again. It sounds like this kid needs to learn a lesson before it's to late and he hurts one of you girls. please report him. even if it's anonymously..

What Girls Said 0