Do you compare yourself to other people?

I definitely have before especially with how I look and where I am in my life with certain things! But, I've started to remind myself that we are all in different places in our lives. Just because I am not successful right now like someone at my college does not mean I won't be next week! Do you guys ever feel like this? Let me know your thoughts 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really do that anymore. Sometimes I see people that are well off in some way and I'm just like good for you. I don't do any of the comparing that I do in a negative way.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I enjoy who I am, I've never compared myself to anyone and i plan to. This is my life, I make the decision on how far I go.

• Yeah, I think we all do. It's natural but I always remind myself of what I do have. I'm very confident about my achievements and sense of self so when I start to compare I don't let it get me down.

• No, but I compare myself to a symmetric face.

What Girls Said 3

• i used to. now i try not to. i realise there's no point. of course it can be hard but i try to remind myself that this is my life, and no one is like me.

• I do. I compare myself physically all the time lol as well as where I am in life... but mostly I like where I am in life better than where they are lol

• No. I have no reason to compare myself to others. I am happy with who I am.