How come hood black guys are better looking than not hood black guys?

Especially the ones with the dreads. GOODNESS 👅💦💦 My mom is letting me have a boyfriend now, but all the middle class family black guys are ugly and boring and the ones that live in the hood are fine as hell and they have better personalities. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• you're well on your way to becoming a statistic. But if you like that kind of thing, more power to ya

• Those people are just dumb and don't know how to use protection. I'm pretty sure that I do.

• Condoms and birth control can fail.
      Ever seen the show "I didn't know I was pregnant"?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I think that it's just a matter of preference.

• I'm a non-hood black man and I hate hoods. They're ghetto and stupid. That's an insult to your intelligence to want black men like that.

• Are you creeping on me? This is like the 3rd post I've been on that you just happen to show up right after I do. ;)

• @Smmyskittles Haha! Really? Maybe you're showing up in my feed or something. Though I wouldn't mind being your stalker at all ;-)

• Lmao, gl future baby momma # 18474527

• I couldn't stop laughing when I read this from start to end. Good Luck lmfao.

• *SMH*...

• Because you're short sighted.

If there's a lack of strong, stable men in your home life who you respect, it would be a contributing factor.

It's not unusual

• I guess because you are attracted to the bad boy image, which do to racial stereotyping is currently portrayed most commonly by poor black men.

• Because your father wasn't around or he didn't do a good job with you

• Because, she's into hood guys her father must not be around? Since when were all men from the hood, bad?

• @ayeitsjanay Thank you. Just because he wasn't born in a white neighborhood, doesn't make him a criminal.

• @Asker who said anything about a white neighborhood? Hood black guys tend to be thugs. If you grow up in a hard environment you tend to be a hardened person. There is hardly any value of education, morality or much of anything that shapes a person into a decent human being in the hood. There are a few good ones but those are the same guys you would call a "lame" they're the same guys who want out of that environment, go to school, educate themselves, and make it out of there to become the successful blacks you show no interest in. Those "hood mentality" guys are nothing but losers and criminals. It's obviously these kinds of guys you show an interest in but if you enjoy a life of heartbreak, "holding down" your criminal lover, and the plethora of std's he'll provide you then be my guest.

What Girls Said 2

• Dread heads will be the death of me 😍😍

I do agree with you. I have a hard time associating with "classy" black men because they are arrogant and see themselves as higher than other black people. But, a hood boy... Don't even get me started 😂

• You should try fucking a hood nigga. D*ck TOOO bomb!

• Lol. Ew. I'm not talking about sex.