Do white cops hate black men or black women more?

I think they're ALL racist. Thats just my opinion. Get over it.

• Black Men
  • Black Women

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering that around 50% of homicides in the USA are committed by African-American men, I think you have got your answer already... It's extraordinary for such a small population of around 12% in the USA.

blogs.channel4.com/.../19439

Even though, you'll scream "racist" but the FACTS are not racist. If African-Americans don't want to be hassled by cops then they need to start understanding what's right and wrong in the law and to stop using their skin colour as an excuse to get away with breaking the law.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're killing plenty of folks of other races too...

"Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police,” he said. “Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”

m.washingtontimes.com/.../?page=al

My opinions:

A) Train police better. Hire more police so they aren't exhausted all the time...

B) Figure out how to solve America's problem with hard drugs...

C) If you point a weapon, weapon like object or vehicle at cops, accept you may be shot...

• You are the majority of the population..

• @BWGUSA Quit @ing me you stupid honky. Goodnight. Your uncle-dad is waiting.

• @TameeaBrown Get your salty ass out of here :)

What Guys Said 17

• Stop committing crimes, then you won't have to deal with the police. I always treat the police with respect and civility, then they let me on my way. Black people think they are above the law, then they wonder why they get arrested, and even shot.

• What crime did Aiyana Stanley Jones commit? What crime did Tamir Rice commit?

• @BambinoKitten Their country is third-world though so it shows how much y'all need us. ;)

• @BambinoKitten I highly doubt they would turn down an American citizen. All you have to do is sign a paper probably. And exactly, they don't have white people "bothering them". Instead, they have diseases and dirty water that they can't find out how to clean.

• Well, if they're racist, it's just their opinion, get over it :)

Stupid questions day after day. Come on GAG, you delete questions that actually seek help, and you leave the useless ones -_-

• Neither to be honest I also really hate questions like this, useless and serve no point wish gag would delete them.

• The vast majority of cops are not racist. Simple truth, believe it or not, is that police choose that career to help people. Many become bitter and cinical through years of doing a thankless job that most people counldnt imagine, seeing bad things happen to good people and not being able to do anything about it.
    Police have to make instant decisions, sometimes they make mistakes, as do all of us.

• Well if they are all racists, which they aren't, they seriously need to step up their game.

I mean, comparatively, the Nazi party did a pretty bang up job at dealing with their "problem".

Oh, and i forgot to say that your comments and opinions are a waste of the almost unlimited amount of space that is the entirety of the internet.

Have a nice day :)

• Probably neither

• I can't believe you think all white cops are racist. I'm quite certain you are incorrect about that. I'm sorry if you were mistreated, but you can't assume/treat all of them the same. Because they are not all the same.

• Nonono! They hate red-headed, left-handed, northern europeans who were born between the months of February and June...

• I dont know, I dont care.

• 1|0
  • No its just coincedential and black people make suxh a huge, deal though ut happens to whites

• Your opinion is dumb. They hate everyone equally.

• I hate questions like this. GAG needs to do something about it,

• 0|0
  • There's some that don't, but there's the ones that do and that's the problem. As for do they hate black men or women more I would give the edge to black men. Most blame it on crime rates and all, but people of ALL races commit crimes everyday. The statistics argument is nothing but a cop out no pun intended.

• Never seen any crime statistics, huh?

What Girls Said 11

• Ha. I knew a white cop MARRIED to a black woman.

Yes, there are dick cops, but not all of them are racist bigots.

• Being married to someone of the opposite race, doesn't make you less racist 😂

• Black people are the most racist people on the planet. They have called me cave beast, white bitch, cracker, honkey, white slut and all other manner of things.

• Does it matter? Everyone hates everyone!

• Well, as long as they don't bother me then I don't give a fuck about who they hate.

They dont pay my bills.

• Fuck them crakkkers. Lmao

• I'd be a fool if I thought that all cops are not racist. The racist cops are a small minority.

• Whites people don't say n****r freely like blacks do. Hell, she just laughed and called white people crackers. Of course some are racist, but I guarantee you that this little twisted girl is much more racist than most cops are.

• i think this is stupid why do you have to but black in it for yeah there has been murder of black people but i say sometimes they shoot white people its just not aired because there white yeah black lives matter but not all cops are racist this comment is racist in its self

• Fuck them. Black or white. I don't fuck with them.. Can't trust em.

• I don't know.

• I hate being half white...

• I think you're an idiot. That's just my opinion. Get over it.

The racist in this question is you. If you don't understand that, then you definitely are an idiot.

• If they are so terrible... then when someone breaks into your house or mugs you... take care of it your damn self.

• I never have and never will call them crakkkers for anything.

• @luminosity How? When? Where? Why?

• @BambinoKitten Look at South Africa after the whites were kicked outta power. First world to third-world.

• Neither, they "hate" people breaking the laws...