Whats the craziest thing youve done for money?

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I did the truffle shuffle for a quarter.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Um... I'm boring lol I pulled essentially a triple shift at work. (2p-2a, then in at 8a-2a) not much sleep happened there lol

But yeah... boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Strap a baby with fetal alcohol syndrome to my chest while I shoveled horse shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Puke while naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once at a party I took a cold can of coke and stuck it in my pussy for $100 when I was 16 lol Even now I look back and think why did I do that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for money, but I once ate a disgusting mixture of condiments and spices so some kids would play a game with me

0|0
    0|0
  • be a door-to-door salesgirl during my studies life, and waitress in my mid term university's holiday

0|1
    0|0
  • I gaged?

0|0
    0|0
  • I drank a Dixie cup full of mud once.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I faked my own death! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I chauffeured a professional clown to various gigs around the area. That was a fun week!

0|0
    0|0
  • Slave away for 70-90 hours a week at the first consulting firm I started out with after uni.

0|0
    0|0
  • Craziest? I dunno I have had a lot of different jobs. Like washing dishes, or when I would help people move out for $60.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to sell comic books that I published myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Entertained at a friend's party

0|0
    0|0
  • I let a chick piss in my mouth for $20. It was more of a dare than anything else, haha :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 12 and let a 53 year old man touch me and fuck me every Saturday morning for 5 years while I was meant to be doing chores for him. He paid me £4 per hour. I was typically there for 3 hours.
    I was probably the cheapest child prostitute in the country lol.

0|0
    0|0