Whats the craziest thing youve done for money?

Most Helpful Girl

• I did the truffle shuffle for a quarter.

What Girls Said 8

• Um... I'm boring lol I pulled essentially a triple shift at work. (2p-2a, then in at 8a-2a) not much sleep happened there lol

But yeah... boring.

• Strap a baby with fetal alcohol syndrome to my chest while I shoveled horse shit.

• Puke while naked.

• Once at a party I took a cold can of coke and stuck it in my pussy for $100 when I was 16 lol Even now I look back and think why did I do that lol

• Not for money, but I once ate a disgusting mixture of condiments and spices so some kids would play a game with me

• be a door-to-door salesgirl during my studies life, and waitress in my mid term university's holiday

• I gaged?

• I drank a Dixie cup full of mud once.

What Guys Said 8

• I faked my own death! :P

• I chauffeured a professional clown to various gigs around the area. That was a fun week!

• Slave away for 70-90 hours a week at the first consulting firm I started out with after uni.

• Craziest? I dunno I have had a lot of different jobs. Like washing dishes, or when I would help people move out for $60.

• Try to sell comic books that I published myself.

• Entertained at a friend's party

• I let a chick piss in my mouth for $20. It was more of a dare than anything else, haha :P

• I was 12 and let a 53 year old man touch me and fuck me every Saturday morning for 5 years while I was meant to be doing chores for him. He paid me £4 per hour. I was typically there for 3 hours.
    I was probably the cheapest child prostitute in the country lol.