What do you do when you're scared?

I'm really scared of the dark and when I get scared I don't know how to calm down... Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a fear of the unknown a phobia of the dark. But here is an interesting fact that may help you out somewhat. The thing to remember is chances are what you can't see in the dark can't see you either unless it's probably some animal that would run from you anyway. But that isn't to say to drop your guard when exiting your house or something of that nature where someone could be waiting outside. But that's different because they would already know where you were before you came outside. Just be sure to always keep your eye open when exiting your house at night. But when your inside unless you hear something moving around and even if you do again if you can't see it or them they probably can't see you either.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm scared of the dark too lol, I have a night light and that sort of helps but nothing helps more than my dog. He legit makes me feel safe even though he's a tiny and cowardly little poodle lol.

• Hey I learned an important lesson about messing with poodles. One time we left for a storm and went out of town. At the place where we stayed this lady also left for the storm was there with her poodle. We would sit outside and talk all of us and she had this poodle. I would reach around and tap the poodle before the poodle could see me and when the poodle would look to see who tapped it I would away and act like it wasn't me that tapped it. Well the poodle never caught me but did get fed up with it and reached over and bit me anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on whats scaring me and where I'm at...
    It's not often I get "scared", at home I'm getting my shotgun... in public I have my folder, but its best to avoid any danger.

• Watch tv

What Girls Said 0