How do you deal with people who hold a grudge against you?

0|0
6|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Easy: I don't. They can poison themselves for all I care... which is none at all.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mind my own business and move on

0|2
    0|0
    • like ganging up on random web people to say they cannot post light.. haha..

i know because you have asperger's... cool.

What Girls Said 5

• Put them on my Pay No Mind List And... Hope they get over this with a Big World in Which to Get Over this in.
    Many people will 'Hold a Grudge' until their dying day. Although I am Not one to be like this, I come from a family who Does... Do this.
    Good luck. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • so for you experience in the wide world, you reckon the world has to welcome you? cool.

• Show All
    • Thank you for the "Like."xxoo

• @AppleFan1 oh, She is Now Inactive.. Guess she had to rush off for Her weekly appointment. xxoo

• i move on with my life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Move on... life's too short to give a damn about that kinda thing. They wanna solve it, they come speak to me

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't deal with them. Just ignore.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care, they can get over it or get out.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Forgive them, give them a wide berth and if they hold a crazy idea of some history, tell them the true version once they have time to kill.

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone you see often because of work/school or the like? If they got a problem, you'll be not too far away to tell all about it in your face. Other than that, I have plenty of other things to think about, they can pretend they're the centre of the world.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kill them and dump their body in a river

0|1
    0|0
  • Idgaf

0|1
    0|0
    • like scolding somebody of your own age to act mature and post in standard English and not slang... and him ignoring you and laughing at you?

• I don't care. Let them stay pissed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Simple, I don't deal with them 🙂

0|1
    0|0
  • You let them know that you don't give 2 fucks about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • erm... nobody has to like you, dumbarse... move on and take responsibility for yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a grudge that im gonna get settled, I don't just sit there and let it fester I have to do something about it once its done im free

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't remember being mean to anyone on purpose... so nobody has held a grudge against me

0|0
    0|0