How do you deal with people who hold a grudge against you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Easy: I don't. They can poison themselves for all I care... which is none at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mind my own business and move on

• like ganging up on random web people to say they cannot post light.. haha..

i know because you have asperger's... cool.

What Girls Said 5

• Put them on my Pay No Mind List And... Hope they get over this with a Big World in Which to Get Over this in.
    Many people will 'Hold a Grudge' until their dying day. Although I am Not one to be like this, I come from a family who Does... Do this.
    Good luck. xx

• so for you experience in the wide world, you reckon the world has to welcome you? cool.

• Thank you for the "Like."xxoo

• @AppleFan1 oh, She is Now Inactive.. Guess she had to rush off for Her weekly appointment. xxoo

• i move on with my life.

• Move on... life's too short to give a damn about that kinda thing. They wanna solve it, they come speak to me

• I don't deal with them. Just ignore.

• I don't care, they can get over it or get out.

What Guys Said 11

• Forgive them, give them a wide berth and if they hold a crazy idea of some history, tell them the true version once they have time to kill.

• Someone you see often because of work/school or the like? If they got a problem, you'll be not too far away to tell all about it in your face. Other than that, I have plenty of other things to think about, they can pretend they're the centre of the world.

• Kill them and dump their body in a river

• Idgaf

• like scolding somebody of your own age to act mature and post in standard English and not slang... and him ignoring you and laughing at you?

• I don't care. Let them stay pissed.

• Simple, I don't deal with them 🙂

• You let them know that you don't give 2 fucks about it.

• erm... nobody has to like you, dumbarse... move on and take responsibility for yourself.

• I have a grudge that im gonna get settled, I don't just sit there and let it fester I have to do something about it once its done im free

• I can't remember being mean to anyone on purpose... so nobody has held a grudge against me