Why does Joe Biden touch people a lot?

Man this shit is fucked up
Why does  Joe Biden touch people a lot?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• the chinese guy is smiling because he is a robot, programmed to smile, those bikers want to beat the crap out of him, the police officer wants to arrest him, and anime drawings, well not sure what to say about them. We got a guy her as well in Europe, the boss of the european council, mr. junker he kisses everyone , and everyone kisses his ass.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oooh yes, haha Juncker is so funny. Here's a photo of him kissing (or is he licking?) one of Switzerland's federal council members, Simonetta Sommaruga. You can tell she is thinking something along the lines of "oh jeeez please, I wanna get outa here! Let me go!"
      f.blick.ch/.../624412932.jpg

• @BlueCoyote and dnt forget angela merkel, she likes to hug with muslim rats

What Girls Said 1

• 3rd to the last pic was hilarious 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• As Vice President, he's not permitted to engage in sexual acts with random members of the general public, as is the President; however, he is expressly permitted to publicly fondle people of all ages. Leave him alone, he's only doing his job! ; - )

0|0
    0|0
  • oh that biker wasn't happy and his buddy knew it! that's an hilarious picture!! lol thanks for the laugh

0|1
    0|0
  • Those facial expressions are priceless.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's just a kind affectionate guy. It's an Irish thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has a touch frtish xD

0|0
    0|0
  • LMAO!! That 3rd photo clearly isn't homo and the guy he's touching clearly doesn't think it's gay either.

0|0
    0|0
    • The paper roll in his hands in that position definitely means something.

• I didn't even notice that lol.