My muslim fellows is the world gonna end? im so scared I can't sleep or eat?

Please give me some relief my anxiety is effecting my health

Most Helpful Guy

• When it's gonna end it's gonna end. Is your worrying going to put it off or make you feel any better? No it's not. The only thing it does is make your present uncomfortable as it already is :)

We humans take everything for granted may it be longevity or the end which is why I believe in living the present instead ;) :D

• Thank you for your kind, generous and thoughtful gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO young lady <3 :)

Most Helpful Girl

• People keep saying there are signs and stuff but the quran specifically says nobody will know when it is going to happen. So don't listen to them. They're sometimes even looking in the quran for clues but they ignore the part that says they will never know when it's going to happen.

What Guys Said 4

• The world will obvsly end but not anytime soon
    Even by the best estimates it would take at least another 1000years

• How can you be sure? So many people told me there are signs and everything...

• Okay i see and i understand but i live in Pakistan and There are so many earthquaks and people keep screaming the world gonna end lol

But iv Read That in the quran but wasn't sure

• I won't comment on what's in the Qur'an because I don't understand the book entirely
      But the earthquakes have geological reasons, if the common interpretation is to be believed then countries like Thailand should not have a single building standing and dubai shouldve been a pile of rubble because of what goes on there. Earthquakes are a natural phenomenon like everything else, wrath of Allah does exsists but I don't think every earthquake on the planet is an azaab of Allah. As for people well sadly we live in a society where the majority identifies themselves as muslims but don't practice Islam, ask anyone to dispose of the trash properly while they are out and they will look at u in a disgusted way when as a Muslim it is there duty and a direct commandment to take care of their surroundings and not harm any form of living thing which is what they are doing

• As a scientist in training I can tell you for sure it is going to end, but by the time it does none of us is going to be alive to see it.

• If you are a good person and you have strong belive in Allah then don't be scared becoz allah will not let Real muslims see that day

• The end is closer than ever.. Wait for it

What Girls Said 1

• all of us are scared to the end of the day, just keep praying and make our iman stronger day by day. I'm honestly pray I would die before the day will come... I'm too afraid I will not dying in Muslim as Dajjal will come and try to change our faith on that day. I'm not sure I'm strong enough to face that...

• Ishallah you and most of our muslim brothers and sisters will face it

• The end of days is no time soon
      So chill, as for stronger imaan u should focus on praying and being a good human. Islam is 3 parts humanity and 1part subjugation to Allah.