Does wearing your hair in your face or hanging down make you look friendlier and more approachable to other people?

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually have my hair in a ponytail, and people say I look unfriendly, so maybe you're onto something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hiding your face with your hair probably isn't going to make you any more approachable because you may not be able to see their eyes or smile very well. Also, if you're wearing your hair in a tight bun may make you look stiff or uptight for example, like you're so proper and "can't let your hair down," as the saying goes. :P

What Guys Said 2

• Hair on the face would probably make you look shy in my opinion. Hanging down wold look friendly.

• Maybe shy but no more approachable

• Hmm, interesting. I was wondering because I read it somewhere. Thank you for responding.

What Girls Said 3

• In your face? No... Hanging down? Maybe

• I would say it has the exact opposite effect.

• Cool, just curious from an article.

• If a persons face is covered it makes them very unapproachable. A person needs to see your eyes, smile and facial expression.

• I guess it does. I would. Cuz it like a childish feature.